Saturday, August 4, 2012

GYM

GYM
Story by Jay
Photos by Jay and John P

I did not want to go to the gym.  I wanted to just have a beer and relax.  But I went ahead and forced myself to go.


I had a good workout at the gym and wanted to sit in the Whirlpool and rest my body.  I noticed there was only one guy sitting on the edge of the Whirlpool.  As I got closer I noticed that he had on just briefs and they were wet and I could see the outline of his cock and balls.  He looked so sexy and I wanted to see more.  I just stood there staring. 


I had a towel wrapped around my naked body. He kept his eyes locked on my towel.  I slowly removed the towel.  His eyes got bigger as he saw a portion of my cock and balls.   I stopped to tease him before I removed more of the towel.



He licked his lips as I removed more of the towel and he was able to see my shaved cock and balls.  I sat on the edge of the Whirlpool and he pulled off his brief and I was amazed to see a beautiful specimen of a cock.  He was rock hard and I got excited seeing his cock.    


My cock was hard and wanting attention.  I was too excited.  I jerked my cock a couple of times and then I came.  His eyes stared at my cock shooting my load and he smiled.  Before he could do anything we heard voices and we grabbed our towels and headed for the showers.


He watched me lather up and I started to jack off again.  I was so horny. 



 He grabbed his cock and we stroked while watching each other.  Soon voices were heard once again and we rinsed off and headed to our lockers.
I dried off and turned around and saw him standing next to me.  He had on a jock strap that hugged his balls and allowed his cock to be free.  He was erect and his cock was pointing at me.  I reached out and touched his cock.  Precum oozed out of the tip of his cock.  I used my finger to spread the precum all over his head.  He moaned as I started to jack him off. 

I looked around and took his cock in my mouth and started to suck.  He looked around and saw that we were alone and started to pump his cock rapidly into my mouth.  He wasted no time to shot his load of sweet cum.  I swallowed as much as I could but some cum ran down the sides of my mouth.



I grabbed my towel to wipe my mouth.  When I turned around he had disappeared.  I sat on a stool and rested for a minute.  The next thing I heard was “My name is John.”  I turned around and there he was wearing a nice pair of briefs. 



We shook hands and I noticed his cockhead was sticking out of the waistband.  His peehole stared at me.

I said, “You wear some sexy underwear.”  As we talked, I saw that his cock was getting harder.  I said, “That is really nice.”

John said, “Thanks.  I am going to stop for a beer.  Want to join me?”

I quickly replied, “YES”.  We got dressed and I followed him in my car.  I was so glad I stopped in to exercise today.  Maybe I will get a workout later?


No comments:

Post a Comment