Sunday, August 12, 2012

Party Time - Part 1

Party Time

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I love July 4th parties.  I took plenty of beer and if I ran out, my friends would have plenty more.  It was a hot July 4th.  Even in the shade, it was too hot.  I found a cool spot inside down in the basement.  I had drank too much and needed to rest before I would pass out from the heat and drinking.

Bruce came down to check on me.  Today was the first time I met him.  He seemed pleasant.  I got the feeling he liked me.  Everyplace I went, Bruce was  too far away.

He asked me how I was doing.  I told him I needed to cool off and sober up a bit.  Bruce took off his shirt and I was surprised how muscular he was.  I said, “Wow, you must really work out.”  He smiled and said “I look better in a Speedo.  My muscles really stand out.”   Before I could say anything, he pulled off his shorts and stood in front of me in tight bikini briefs.

I was surprised.  “I could never wear anything so tight.”  I noticed his cock was hard and pressing against the bikini briefs.  “How do you keep your cock within the briefs?”  Just as I asked, his cock slipped out and sprang upwards.  Bruce answered, “Sometimes you can’t keep it in.”


His cock was just inches from my mouth.  He took a step closer and he rested his cock on my lips.  I slowly opened my mouth and Bruce took a step closer, inserting his cock in my mouth.  I pressed my lips closed and sucked on his cock, as Bruce started to pump his cock back and forth. 

I reached up and pulled his bikini briefs down and out flop his balls.  They were a nice size and I massaged them as I sucked his cock. Bruce asked me “Why don’t you lay down so that we can both have some fun?”


I laid on my back as I continued to suck his cock.   I felt his hands unzip my shorts and pulled them off of me.  My cock was already hard and sticking out the top of my briefs.  Bruce wasted no time and immediately pulled my briefs down and gobbled up my cock.

We sucked for a while and Bruce was the first to come.  He warned me with “I’m cumming.”  Then my mouth was flooded with his semen.  Once he came, he concentrated on sucking me until I said the same thing “I’m cumming.”


We laid there catching our breath.  We slowly got dressed and then  headed out to the party.  Bruce said “Maybe I will see you later.”  As I grabbed a couple beers and gave one to Bruce, I said “Sounds good.  See you later.”

No comments:

Post a Comment