Sunday, August 19, 2012

Follow Me - Part 1

Follow Me

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2
I lost my cell phone.  Here I was at a public park and my cell phone was missing.  I figured if I call my phone, I might hear it ring.  But public phones are hard to find.  I thought I remember seeing one near the restroom.


 
I hurried over and saw the phone booth.  I was relieved.  There was a guy sitting on top of the phone booth.  He was unbelievable .  He was hot beyond description, with curly hair.  I walked up to the phone booth and said I needed to make a call. 

He said, “Go ahead.”  I dialed my number.  I was staring up his shorts at his crotch, trying to see anything.  Then it appeared.  It was the tip of his cock.  He was uncut.  It was growing before my eyes.  He leaned back and his cock stared at me.  His foreskin had pulled back and his cockhead was out and his pee hole had precum leaking out.  I could not resist.  I took his cock in my mouth and it grew even harder.  I sucked as a phone rang in the distance.   I hung up the phone.    


 
He let me take his cock deep into my mouth.  He held my head and pushed it to swallow his whole cock down to his pubes.  I just had to do a few more deep sucking movements, and then he erupted with cum.  I swallowed furiously.  When we were done, he hopped off of the top of the phone booth and walked off.     



I was now hornier than before.  I looked around and spotted a naked guy standing near the restroom.  After he saw that I noticed him, he motioned for me to follow him.  He turned around and entered the restroom.  I quickly followed him.  Outside he had a soft cock, but inside the restroom, he had a rock hard cock.

I stood in front of him and waited for his first move.  He unzipped my shorts and let them fall to the ground.  My briefs were tenting from my rock hard cock.  He ran his fingers along the outline of my cock.  I reached over and stroked his cock.  He reached around to my waistband and as he removed my brief, he lowered himself and took my cock in his mouth.  We ended up on the floor sucking each other’s cocks.  

I was so horny from the hot guy on the phone booth that I came quickly.  But what happened quickly, I made up in quantity.  My load was large, too large for him to hold, as it dripped out the sides of my mouth.

Once he swallowed everything, he humped my face and I felt his hot cum hit the back of my mouth.  We laid on the floor and rested for a few minutes then he got up and left.

I went back to the phone and dialed my number and heard the cell phone ringing.  I headed in its direction and found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment