Friday, August 10, 2012

Heading to the Beach - Part 1

Heading to the Beach

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I was alone for the week end.  None of what few friends I had been around.  It was fine with me I wanted to be alone or so I thought.  I went to bed early Friday night which was my first mistake.  I ended up wide awake with the sun.  I did what I had to do around the house and then I decided to head for the beach.

When I go to the beach I always go to the nude beach.  I love to lay on the sand naked and just bake.  I have a great tan and no tan lines and I don't have to go to the tanning salon to get it either.  Anyhow I headed for the beach and it was a great day.  There was plenty of room for me to spread out.  The beach wasn't that crowded.


I fell asleep on my blanket and when I woke up it was late afternoon.  Someone had put a towel over me.  I sat up and the guy down closer to the water stood up and walked over.  He was a good looking young guy and had a great cock and set of balls swinging between his legs.  He came over and told me he put the towel over me cause he could actually see my ass getting redder and was afraid I would burn and I looked so peaceful sleeping he didn't want to wake me. 

I thanked him and handed him his towel.  He went back to his blanket and sat watching the water.  I lay back down for a bit this time on my back.  The heat of the sun felt good on my cock and balls.  It gave me a terrific hard on.  When I sat up the guy on the blanket who had put the towel over me was gone.  It was getting late so i packed up and got dressed and headed for the car.

When I was about to pull out of the parking lot I noticed the guy from the beach.  He was sitting on his towel on the side of the road and it looked like he was counting change.  I pulled over and asked him if he needed a ride.  He said if I wouldn't mind just to get him down the highway to the park.  I thought it strange but said yeah.  He grabbed his things and got in the car.  I asked him what he was going to do at the park since it was getting dark. 

He looked at me and said he was going to sneak in before they closed the gates and hide in one of the bathrooms till it was closed.  Then he intended on spreading out on one of the benches for the night. I was horrified.  “What are you doing that for?” I asked.  “To save money” he said.  “I have to cut corners where I can.  Then he explained he had been kicked out of his parent’s house and was supposed to stay with friends but they didn't come through.

I told him I wouldn't hear of it he was coming home with me.  He said he didn't want to be a bother and I told him it was no bother at all.  After all I owed him for not letting my ass get burnt.  He laughed and said and it's a cute ass at that.  I told him he was no slouch himself and we both laughed.

When we got to the house I offered him a cold drink.  We sat on the patio and had drink and I decided I was going to BBQ for dinner.  I took stuff out and he helped me cook.  It was a nice night.  When it started to get late I handed him a clean towel and told him to take advantage and take a good long hot shower.  While he was in the shower I took his cloths from his bag and his towel and stuff he had at the beach and threw it in the washer.  When he came out he had a towel wrapped around him which did nothing to hide his big cock and balls.

“Where's my clothes?” he asked.  I told him they were in the washer and to relax.  He wasn't going anywhere and his clothes would be ready in the morning.  With that he broke down and started to cry.  “Why are you being so nice?” he said.  I looked at him and said "I don't know.  I just feel drawn to you like you were sent to me for something.  Maybe, it was for me to help you".  He continued to cry and I went over and took him in my arms and hugged him.  He hugged me back and once he calmed down a little he lifted his head off my shoulder and brushed his lips over mine. 

I looked into his eyes and then kissed him.  He opened his lips and I slid my tongue into his mouth and he slipped his tongue into mine.  He tasted good.  I continued to his him and then worked my way down his neck and to his nipples.  He moaned when I sucked on each and then lifted my head back to his face and kissed me again.

I took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom.  He dropped the towel and sat on the bed and watched as I slowly undressed.  When I was totally naked he took my hand and drew me to him.  He took my cock in his hand and guided it to his mouth.  Slowly he slid his lips over the head of my cock and down the shaft sending shivers up and down my spine.  He sucked my cock till I pulled it out of his mouth and gently pushed him back on the bed.  His legs hung over the side and I spread them wide and took his cock in my mouth and started to suck his cock like he had mine.  I played with his balls at the same time.  He held my head and ran his finger through my hair telling me how good a cock sucker I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment