Monday, August 27, 2012

The Girl Next Door, the Boy in my Bed - Part 1

The Girl Next Door, the Boy in my Bed

Story by J.C.

blondtwink.nibblebit.com

Part 1 of 3



I was 20 and a student at the time. I was living away from home in this University town where I had found a small room on the sixth floor of a block of flats. It was a tiny place, but quite enough for me. After all it was just for sleeping, as I spent most of my time at the university. My window opened on a narrow yard, a kind of deep well with a twin building opposite, hardly more than 3 or 4 meters away. From my window I couldn’t look down into the flat below and opposite me and, if its windows were open - on warm days, for instance - or if the curtains weren’t drawn I could see inside almost as if I was living in it. This was particularly true at night when the inhabitants turned the light on without drawing the curtains. I soon got to know them: a middle-aged couple and a 15 - 16 year old daughter. This girl would made me mad. She was a beautiful blonde and some nights, she would strip naked, lie on her bad and masturbate. Although she never turned the light on - she imagined she was in the dark and no-one could see her - the yard was so narrow that the light from the other flats allowed me to see her fairly distinctly, once my eyes had grown used to the outside semi darkness. I even borrowed my father’s binoculars ( I had to invent some plausible lie!) and with them, it was as if I was near her bed…At times I wanted to extend my arm to touch her hotness, not fully realizing she was not actually near me !

She looked magnificent. I stared down hard at her, admiring the softness of her skin, her tits with nipples growing hard and pointy. And her twat…Her tight young cunt was on full display to me.  I could see her fingers rubbing it, before she slipped one, then two fingers into the snatch; I imagined her excited breathing when I could see her chest heaving rapidly. One day she even slipped a third finger in and she pumped herself furiously. Most of the time; her left hand was playing with her nipples, alternatively massaging or pinching them.… She would wank really hard, her legs were wide apart until juices were flowing heavily.. She moaned and screamed really loud because I could clearly hear her, even though she was on the other side of the yard.…

Just imagine the impact it could have a on me, a 19 year-old boy watching this beautiful girl playing with her pussy… Within seconds, my cock was hard I wanted to cum all over her, although I knew it was impossible … I would grab my cock and pull it out and jerk off hard and fast. My hand wrapped around my dick, I jerked it over and over, back and forth, going at it nonstop. I kept staring at the blonde bitch so near me. It never took me long before my cum splashed out leaving long beads of creamy white mess.

Every night I would look outside to see if the chick would give a sexy performance and I was rewarded every two or three days a week with a great hot show that inevitably ended with her own orgasm, to which I responded with my hand beating my meat like crazy until cum was shooting out all over myself…

I didn’t mean to share my secret with anyone, it was as if this girl was mine and we were sharing the secret and no-one should ever know about us two. But two or three weeks later, while chatting with Pete, I incidentally mentioned the girl. He immediately looked interested, and talked me into giving him details. I finally told him to come to my room and he’d see for himself. He was quite excited at the idea…

Peter was a great friend of mine. We had met at the beginning of the school year as we had registered for the same courses. We enjoyed working together.  Pete was very good at what he did. We were quite a good team but also very good friends.

Pete arrived quite early the very evening and sat near the window so as to be able to keep the girl’s window under constant observation. But the minutes ticked away, and she didn’t come that night until it was quite late. Pete hadn’t left his seat near the window and he was quite disappointed when he realized she would go to bed without pleasuring herself - and us too ! The curtains were drawn and there was nothing to see any more.

I told Pete again what I had already explained him; the show wasn’t on every night. Of course he knew but he felt quite frustrated all the same. But he added he’d come back the next day.

And indeed he was back again the next evening and that night proved to be THE night…

We watched her get naked, lie on her bed and begin rubbing her bushy pussy and playing with it. Soon she had two fingers deep in her twat. She was moaning louder and louder and finally started screaming as she bucked wildly and started cumming, having a massive orgasm.

I looked down at Pete’s crotch. In the dim light, I saw he was touching himself wildly, stroking his cock through his jeans.

« Not surprising » , I thought, «this is all so hot, this girl is a fucking bitch. » My hand had already moved down to my bulging underpants and then found its way inside. I too was touching myself furiously. Suddenly Pete stood and started towards the door. « Where are you going ? « I asked. « You’re through with the girl yet? »

«No, going to the loo. I just can’t stand it anymore. She’s driving me mad. Damn I got to go blow this load..  Won’t be long»

” I ‘m so hot too.  .I know what you mean. You’re horny and need a handjob… it’s true I too badly need a good wank, there’s too much pressure in my balls.” Pete had stopped and was now facing me.

« You too ?… Really ? » he asked.

« That dirty naked slut, eagle spread on her bed, excites me wildly.»

« She’s almost made me cum in my briefs., just like that…. »

« What if we wank together? » I interrupted him.  « I need one as much as you do.  Unless you would feel weird jerking off in the same room as me” »


 
I didn’t wait for his answer and was already unzipping my jeans when I saw Pete quickly pull down his own jeans and boxer briefs and slide his hands over his hips and let the jeans and the boxer fall to the floor down to his ankles. His dick was large, thick, well-developed with a nice hairy pair of rocks.

We both just stood there for a moment, with obvious erections on both of us. We were standing so close that my left hip was touching his right hip and I could feel his body heat. It was incredible.

By this time, we were looking at each other’s dick and had quite forgotten the girl on the bed…

We masturbated together at the same time. It was totally hot. It was the first time we were jerking off together and it could have been awkward, like, for instance not being sure where to look, not knowing if each of us should keep his eyes on his own dick or if we could take a look at what the other was doing. In fact, we were immediately comfortable with what was going on; we were simply too hot, excited and horny and were relieving an unbearable tension.

This was great but I needed more and I was the first one to break the contact barrier. I extended my hand, placed it over Pete’s hand that was going up and down his shaft

« Let me wank you », I whispered « and you can do me if you want. » His hand moved away from his cock, making room for my own hand, and I immediately felt his own hand wrapping around my dick. No-one had wanked me in the last four or five years. The last time was when I was about 15…It was nothing more than a kind a mutual discovery of sex at the time, but now, with Pete I felt there was something different.

We both started to masturbate each other. Before long, Pete moaned as I rubbed his swollen cock up and down. I closed my eyes and enjoyed everything. We stood and jerked one another several minutes, often changing the grip, enjoying the feeling of each other’s cocks in our hands and each other’s hands on our cocks.

I had wanked him slowly at first but the more he moaned the quicker I got. Pete suddenly said watch out; he was going to cum pretty soon.

I gripped his cock and worked my hand up and down faster than I had been doing. His breathing changed, I felt his dick swell up in my hand.  It was an incredible cum shot. He spurted several times, the cum gushing on his chest. When it stopped, I kept jerking and squeezing his shaft, squeezing more cum out of the head. Pete told me it was one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever had.

He had stopped jerking me while he was exploding, but he resumed pumping my hard pecker until I couldn’t hold back any longer. I felt my balls swell and cum flow up my shaft. My heart was racing as I gasped for breath. And before I knew it I came, shooting my load on myself, the sperm squirting all the way up to my chest and neck, and running down on Pete’s hands.

There was no rush whatsoever for ending this precious moment. We just wanted to enjoy the afterglow.  Finally, it was over.

« We’d better go and clean a bit», I finally remarked.

After a couple of minutes, we went to the bathroom where I handed Pete a towel and took one myself to clean up the sticky mess. When it was done, there were a few uncertain seconds. What to do, what to say? Standing in front of each other face to face, I buried my face in the crook of his neck pressed my face to the side of his head.

«Fuck Pete, that was a hot wank,» I said,

«Yeah! Man, that was hot, really hot!” he exclaimed.

No-one thought about looking out of the window to see if the girl opposite had had her own orgasm…

No comments:

Post a Comment