Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jerking Off - Part 2

Jerking Off

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

That night I went over but refused to get undressed when he told me to strip.  “Go ahead and tell everyone”  I said.  “You tell on me you'll be telling about yourself.  You actually let me suck your cock and asked to fuck my ass.”  With that his attitude changed.  He said “You know you’re right but you actually enjoyed it didn't you.” 


 
I had to admit it was enjoyable but I wanted to know more.  “What's it feel like to have your cock sucked?”  I asked.  He took me by the hand and we went to his bedroom.  “Strip” he said but in a different tone so I did.  He laid me back on the bed and started to suck my cock.  I was in heaven.  It felt so good I came almost immediately.  “Now you know what it's like to have your cock sucked.  You have to learn how to control yourself though so you don't cum as fast.” 

“Well now that I know what it’s like to get my cock sucked what’s it like to fuck an ass?”  The neighbor smiled.  “Well now you’re talking.”  He went and got the grease off the dresser and greased up my cock and then straddled and sat on it.  I watched as my cock slowly disappeared right to my balls.  He had a smile on his face and sighed and started to ride me like you would a horse, bouncing up and down.  I could feel my balls drawing up into my crotch and suddenly a surge through my cock and into his ass.  It was something I had never felt before. 

When he pulled up off my cock my cum leaked out of his ass onto my cock and balls.  He licked it up and cleaned me as if I had never had cum on me.  It felt wonderful and made me hard all over again.  He lay on his back and lifted his legs so he could hook his feet into the top of the headboard of the bed.  There you go he said.  “Fuck me again.  I love cock up my ass.”  I got behind him and put my cock head to his hole and shoved.  Then he did something that really surprised me.  He took his cock in his hand and placed the tip in his own mouth and while I fucked him he jerked himself off and sucked the tip of his cock.  I knew he was going to cum before me I could feel his ass tightening around my cock.  When he shot his load his ass grabbed my cock so hard it milked my load out of me.




When we finished cumming and caught our breath a little he looked at me and said that's what it's like to have your cock sucked and fuck an ass.  “Now you decide which you like more.”  I told him “I already decided I loved everything.  I just have one question.  How big is your cock?”  He told me “I’m abnormally large.” He went and got a ruler.  He said the average cock is anywhere between 5 & 7 inches.  I almost passed out when we laid his cock on the ruler.  It was just less than 14 inches.  First thing that went through my head was I had all that in my ass.  Damn. Then we laid mine on the ruler and I thought holy shit am I gifted.  I was just less than 12 inches.   He looked at me and said I guess you’re gifted too. 

Then he kissed me a long hard passionate kiss jerking my cock while he did.  Then he turned around and said to me “You know I really feel like more cock.”  With that he bent over the back of a chair and spread his cheeks.  “Ready?”  I didn't even answer I just put my cock head to his hole and fucked him hard for all he was worth till I came and filled his ass. “Now that's a good fucking” he said.  “What are you doing for dinner?” he said. 

I told him I didn't know it depended on what he was cooking.  He said “How’s pizza sound and me as dessert?”  I told him that sounded right up my alley.  When the pizza was delivered we ate naked on the deck and then as I finished my last slice I got on my knees right there at the table and took his cock in my mouth.  The combination of pizza and the taste of his cock were heavenly.  I took my mouth off his cock long enough to tell him we have to do this more often and then went back to sucking his cock.  He looked down and agreed with me watching his cock disappear in and out of my throat till he finished his slice and came in my mouth.

“MMMMMMMMM good” was all he could say.

No comments:

Post a Comment