Monday, August 20, 2012

Follow Me - Part 2

Follow Me

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2


I was so relieved that I found my cell phone.  As I got ready to head back to the car, I heard a rustling in the bushes.  I walked over and found a guy standing there.  He was leaning against a tree with his overalls down and his cock hard.  I stared at him and he stared back at me. 


Neither one of us moved.  He finally walked over to a towel that was spread on the ground and quickly undressed.  He laid on the blanket naked and looking very tasty.  He picked up another towel and threw it at me and said “Join me?”


I wasted no time to get undressed and I laid down naked next to him.  He stared at my body, as I did the same, and stared at his body.  I liked what I saw and I said, “You have a nice body.”  We continued to watch each other and we started to play with our cocks.  We heard some voices and quickly put on our pants. 



He said, “I know a better spot.”  I followed him to a secluded area that had picnic tables.  He dropped his pants and bent over and said “Fuck me.”  I dropped my pants and inserted my cock in his ass.  My cock entered easily.  I started to pound his ass.  He jerked his cock as I continued to fuck him. 

He said he wanted to lay on his back, so I pulled out and he took off his pants and raised his legs.  I inserted my cock and continued to fuck him.  I watch him stroke his cock and after a few minutes, he let out a moan and then a scream as he shot his load. 

He had a nice load.  I did a few more thrusts and then I joined him in cumming.  I finished unload in his ass.  I finally pulled out.  He laid on the picnic table.  His ass leaked cum and before long there was a pool of cum on the picnic table.

I said I needed to go.  He smiled and said, “Maybe we can do it again.”  I gave him a quick peck on the lips and I smiled.  I wanted more of that ass.   He was so hot and still horny.       


He pulled up his pants and said ‘Follow me.”  We took a side trail and ended up at a small lake.  The place was deserted.  He said, “Undress down to your briefs.”  We stood on the pier.  I was excited and felt my cock getting hard.  He looked around and then knelt down and started to tongue the front of my briefs. 

I did a quick look around and seeing no one around, I pulled my cock out.  He devoured it with one quick inhale of my cock.  His face was buried in my pubes.  He released my rock hard cock and he stood up and said once again “Follow me.”  As he walked, he removed his briefs. 

He did a finally look around and he sat on the end of the pier and pulled me between his legs.  My cock rubbed against his cock.  He grabbed my cock and placed it at his opening to his ass.  I gave it a push and once again, I was fucking him.

I held his legs up and pounded away.  He held his cock.  Without jerking it, he came.  I felt myself get ready to cum.  I pulled out and unload onto his chest.  Finished he said “Let’s rinse off.”  

After a while in the water, we sat on the pier to dry off.  We got dressed and walked to the parking lot. 

I hated to part.  I wanted to see him again.  He must of read my mind. I said “Follow me.”  We got into our cars and drove off with him following me.

No comments:

Post a Comment