Thursday, August 2, 2012

Vacation Days - Part 3

Vacation Days

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 4

When I got to the pool I found a tropical paradise, with palm trees, lounge chairs, cabana's, cabana boys, and a Tiki bar.  It was nice.  I set my things on a chair as a cabana boy came over and offered me a drink and at the same time he informed me that suits were not needed for the pool. Skinny dipping was preferred.  I told him I would have frozen daiquiri, then took my suit off and sat on a lounge and drank it slowly.  This blonde god came over and sat in the chair next to me.  He started conversation and I found we had a lot in common to talk about.  We went in the pool and swam for a while and had a few more drinks.


I decided I had enough of the pool and told my blonde god what room I was in and if he wanted to stop by later to feel free to do so.  I went back to my room and was laying naked on my bed half asleep when there was a knock on the door.  It was my blonde god.  “Is this later enough?”  he asked as he walked past me into the room.  I said sure and closed the door.
I turned around and he grabbed me and kissed me hard.  Our tongues were dueling in our mouths.  When we broke the kiss he admitted he had wanted to do that from the first word he uttered at the pool.  I was flattered.  He walked into the room and sat on the bed.  He took me by the hand and said “I also wanted to do this.”  and with that he guided me to sit down and lay back on the bed.  As I did he rolled over on top of me and started to gently kiss me from my mouth down my entire body making love to each and every inch of it as he went. 

My entire body was on fire by the time he was done.  Every nerve ending was alive.  He came up even with me and kissed me again and told me I want to make love to you.  I looked in his eyes and said I thought you were off to a pretty good start.  He laughed and then started to play with and kiss my nipples again.  He was playing with my cock and then moved down and took it in his mouth and slowly moved up and down the shaft.  When he let go of the shaft he took my balls in his mouth one at a time and slowly moved them around and sucked on them.  Slowly as he did that he raised my legs exposing my ass to his tongue and when he had my legs high enough he dove in and licked and sucked my ass and tongue fucked me.  I was going nuts by this time. 

When he stopped rimming me he didn't let my legs down but instead put them on his shoulders.  He looked down into my face and told me I need to be inside you.  All I could do was nod yes.  With that I felt the head of his cock at my hole and him pushing inside me.  I hadn't realized how big he was until his large head popped into my ass.  I stiffened my legs and he stopped but not for more than a second before he was slowly entering me again.  It took him some time but he finally was balls deep in my ass.  He had my legs up around my head and he was kissing me as he started to pull out and I reached around and grabbed his ass and said "No. don't take it out".   He told me he had no intention of taking it out before he gave me a proper fucking.  I held onto his ass cheeks and felt his muscles tighten in his ass with each thrust.  He must have fucked me for at least an hour stopping now and again to rest for a minute and wipe the sweat off his face. Finally I told him he had to cum that he was wearing my ass out.  He laughed and said I was wondering when you were going to say that.  He started to fuck me hard and fast and within seconds I felt this warm rush filling my insides.  He was filling my ass with his load.  It felt wonderful.

When he was done shooting he pulled slowly out of my ass and bent down and kissed and licked my hole soothing it.  Then he lay beside me and held me close and said “Now that's the way I like to treat my man.  I propped myself up on one elbow and said "Your man?"  He looked at me and said “Yes, my man.  I don't just give my cock to anyone and I knew the minute I saw you I wanted you.  I want you to be mine.  Haven’t you ever heard of love at first sight?”  I said “Yes but never thought it would happen to me.”  He said “As far as I’m concerned it has.  I hope you feel the same way.  I bent down and kissed him long and hard.  I did feel the same way. 

We spent the next 4 days of my vacation together.  We were inseparable.  I had more sex or should I say more love in those 4 days than I had had in years.  My ass was worn out when it came time to leave.  Not that his wasn't as well used as mine but he did like to fuck and I loved to be fucked by him.  His stay at the resort was a few more days so he took me to the airport.  When I got on the plane I just happened to have the same steward going home. 

1 comment:

  1. You continue to write great stories Larry; keep up the good work! You story brings us right into the resort with Cabana Boys and resort boys. I look forward to part four and your next story Larry.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete