Saturday, August 25, 2012

Delivering Packages - Part 1

Delivering Packages

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

Then truck was loaded with packages and I took off to deliver the load.  The traffic was heavy, and the trip took me more time than I estimated.  I was tired and was not looking forward to unloading everything by myself.


I saw a rest stop on the side of the road before the entrance to the city I was delivering to.  I needed a quick pee break.  As I entered into the rest stop, I saw a guy standing near the ‘TRUCK’ sign.  He was shirtless and had his jeans hung low on his waist.  I found a parking space near where he was standing and parked the truck.   

I got out of the truck and headed for the restroom.  I made a point to pass by the guy be the sign and I gave him a smile.  I made it to the first urinal and pulled out my cock and pissed away.  I heard the door open and close and the guy that was standing by the sign in the parking lot, took the urinal next to me.  He pulled out his cock and started stroking it.  He stared at my cock all the while he was stroking.  His cock got big, as I finished peeing and shook the last drops of urine off of the tip of my cock.



Before I knew it, I was rock hard.  We had the whole place to ourselves.  He reached over and grabbed my cock and started to quickly stroke it.  The thought of me being in a public place, made me excited and I found myself cumming into the urinal.  I looked over and he was cumming as well. 

We stood sideways and looked at us holding our cocks and we both smiled.  We walked over to the sink and washed the tips of our cocks and our hands.  Luckily for us, no one came in to interrupt us.  We headed back to the truck.  He said he was out of work and needed to get to the next city over.  I told if he helped me unload the truck, I would take him there.

We climbed into the truck and headed to deliver the load.  It was good to have someone to talk to as we headed to our destination.  His name was Barry.  He would not give me any more information than that. 

We arrived at our destination and I found the storage bay and got out to raise the overhead door.  Barry went to the back of the truck and raised the door and waited for me. 


When I came to the back of the truck, I found Barry sitting on some boxes naked as a jaybird.  His cock was soft.  But as we stared at each other, his cock grew harder and more erect.  I looked at all the boxes and then looked at Barry.  I thought to myself, “the boxes can wait”


I quickly got undressed.  I sat on a box as I slipped my pants off.  Barry was on me before I could remove my pants.  His mouth started to lick my nipples and then work his way down to my cock.  He swallowed my cock all the way to the base of my shaft.  He gagged a bit then started sucking.  His tongue wrapped around my shaft and he lingered at my cockhead, as he ran his tongue around my large mushroom head.


Barry climbed onto the top of some boxes on all fours.  He spread his legs apart and looked back at me.  I climbed between his legs and started to press my cockhead against his ass opening.  He was tight, too tight.  I added spit onto my shaft and spread it around.  I tried again and my cockhead popped into him and I pushed slowly ass the way.  He was super tight but was handling my cock just fine. 

I started to pound his ass.  He twisted around and laid on his back and started to stroke his cock.  I continued pumping away.  We came at the same time.  As I felt myself release my load, I saw his cock shoot white streams of cum onto his chest.

After resting for a few minutes, we started to unload the boxes.  It did not take too long to finish the job.

As I promised, I took Barry to the next city over.   

No comments:

Post a Comment