Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fraternity Pledge - Part 1

Fraternity Pledge

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I wanted to be a member of this fraternity on campus so bad I could almost taste it.  It was made up of almost all jocks, and a few nerds like me who tutored the jocks to make sure they kept their grades up.  There were three of us pledging this year, me and 2 others.  I was the only nerd so I got all the shit work to do around the house. 

These guys were slobs.  I had to keep the house clean, do their laundry, wash their cars, you name it.  One of the few things I didn't mind doing was when inside the house I had to take one of the jocks of the most recent guy home from practice or whatever and put it over my head so all I smelt was his sweaty crotch.  I had to be careful to not get hard as I didn't want any of them to know this turned me on.

Towards the end of pledge week we had no classes so I was required to stay at the frat house.  I was told when I got there to strip naked.  I would be doing my chores nude for the next 2 days.  Whenever I passed one of the guys while doing my chores if they chose to do it, they would use me as a black board and wrote on me in marker.  I had all sorts of sayings all over my body.  One of the guys seemed to be staying away from it all when it concerned me.  I couldn't figure out why.

The last night of pledging I was nervous as hell.  I knew something was planned for me but what it was going to be, I had no idea.  I found out soon enough.  I was waiting on the guys naked when one of them handed me a beer and told me to drink.  They said I had done a good job and deserved it.  Next thing I knew I woke up in the middle of a field, still naked, out of town at what I recognized as what we called crossroads.  It was an intersection near town with a truck stop at the intersection.  I had been shaved totally bald from the top of my head to my toes.  A note had been tied tight around my balls that read   “You have till dawn to get back to the frat or you’re out.”

With no clothes I couldn't figure what the hell I was going to do at first.  Then I saw the truck stop.  I started going truck to truck and begging for some article of clothing.  One guy gave me a tattered, torn jock.  Another gave me a ripped t shirt.  Another gave me a pair of shorts.  It took some time to get all this and I still needed a ride into town.  I went up to a truck that was heading that way and before I could open my mouth the guy looked at me and said ”Yeah I’ll take you back to town. “

I asked how he knew I needed a ride.  He said he had been there when I got dumped in the field, watched me go from truck to truck, and knew what was going on.  It had happened to him and once and he watched it happen to many others since.  He winked and said get in.  I climbed in the truck and he said to me, just one thing.  “I'm gonna pull over to the side over there and we're gonna have a little fun first.”  I didn't have much of a choice.  He pulled over to the side, climbed into the sleeper and by the time I got in the sleeper with him and pulled the curtain he was naked.  His cock was half hard. 

He looked at me and said “You know what to do.”  I immediately started to suck on his cock.  I knew he was enjoying it from the guttural sounds and moans he was emitting.  His cock was getting harder by the second.  I played with his balls and then worked my fingers into his ass crack.  He pulled my hand away from his ass.  “I don't play that way.”  he said.  Then he forced my head down on his cock again.  I had him almost to the point of cumming and he pulled me off his cock.  He shoved me across the sleeper and twisted himself around and went down on my cock.

After sucking me for a minute or 2 he sat up, pulled my legs out straight and flipped me over.  He forced my chest down onto the mattress and in seconds was balls deep in my ass, no lube, no spit, no nothing.  I screamed.  “Yeah baby.”  he said.  “Earn that ride.  I’ll ride you for your ride to town.”  He fucked me like I have never been fucked before.  I thought for sure I was getting torn apart.  It didn't take him long to cum.  I could feel his cum warm and wet in my ass.  He pulled out and wiped his cock off on a towel and then said “Better get you into town.”  Like nothing had happened.  He climbed into the cab and started to drive while I got dressed and followed into the passenger seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment