Monday, August 6, 2012

Fraternity Pledge - Part 2

Fraternity Pledge

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

He dropped me at the frat house, right in front.  He gave me his cell number and said “Next time I’d like to get together in better circumstance and really enjoy your body.  I can guarantee you'll love what I do to you.”  I thanked him for the ride and went inside the frat.  All the guys were waiting.  They all clapped and then told me to strip.  I had passed the first half of the initiation.  I noticed a round table in the front room that wasn't there before.  I walked in and was told lay down, legs in the air. 

I did as I was told and someone took one of those one shot lube tubes and shoved it in my ass lubing me up.  Another handed me a bottle of poppers.  Next thing I knew I was being passed one by one to each of the brothers of the frat.  Each of them fucking me till they came leaving their load inside me.  “Don’t let them leak out.”  I was told.  I was fucked by each and every frat member but one.  He again stayed clear of the "festivities".  When they were done I was told to clean each of their cocks.  If I did before their cum leaked out of my ass I was officially in the frat.  This was simple.  I had great muscle control in my ass.

I sucked all the cocks and then stood up.  I smiled and said "Next".  They all laughed and started to slap me on the back and welcome me into the fraternity.  A few of them led me upstairs to show me the room I would have. They warned me not to leak cum till later.  When I got in my room I just flopped on my bed exhausted with my eyes closed. 

All of a sudden I felt a nice warm wet towel on my legs.  I opened my eyes to see the guy who was keeping his distance for so long.  He was naked and had a basin of warm water and a towel.  He put his finger to his lips to tell me to keep quiet and pushed me down on the bed.  I lay there and he gently washed the entire front of my body.  When he was finished he motioned for me to roll over.  He washed my legs gently and then spread them.  I thought for sure I was going to get fucked again.   Instead he spread my ass cheeks and lowered his face to my hole.  He blew on it making me quiver and then licked it.  I shuddered.  Then he spread my hole open and put his mouth to it and sucked.  I could feel his tongue entering my ass.  Between his tongue and sucking motion of his mouth he was cleaning the cum out of my ass.  It was exciting me and I was getting hard as a rock.
When he had all of the cum out of my ass he rolled me over again and lay on top of me.  He whispered in my ear he had been wanting to do that since the first day I walked into the frat.  He also wanted to do this and with saying that he held my cock up in the air and sat down on it.  He impaled himself with all my 8 inches of cock.  Once I was all the way in he started to move up and down.  He smiled at me and nodded his head.  “Yeah man this is what I like.”  From all the excitement and treatment, I came fast.  He let me fill his ass and then climbed off and lay next to me. 

He whispered to me how good it felt. “I hope we can do this more?”  I looked at him and said I didn't want the frat to know I was gay.  He laughed.  “Why do you think you’re in this room man?  They know I’m gay and this is my room.  Matter of fact if you want we can share the room permanently.”  I lay there naked for a few minutes before saying “Yeah.”  He got up and walked naked across the room.  He opened the door, put a sock on the knob as a signal to leave us alone and then came back to bed.  “Yeah baby.  We’re gonna celebrate all night long.”  I told him I was tired and could we celebrate in the morning.

He said “Well, we'll start tonight.  Lay down.”   I did as I was told out of force of habit.   “Lay on your side.” he said.  As I did he climbed onto the bed behind me.  He slid his hard cock into me slowly holding my hips so I couldn't move off his cock.   When he was all the way in he said “Ok baby lets go to sleep.”
He turned my head around to meet his and we kissed.  Then he put his arm around my chest and lay his head down.  His hard cock was still in my ass.   That’s the way I woke up too, his cock still hard and still in my ass.  I went to move a little and he work up. 

“Ahhhhhh I see we're ready for our morning fuck.  With that he started to move in and out of my ass.  I told him I had to pee first and he said “You'll have to wait.  I have to pee as well but I have to cum more.”  He picked up speed and soon had my leg in the air and fucking me like a jack hammer.  He came in no time and pulled out of my ass.  I felt like something was missing since I had slept with his cock in my ass all night.  He kissed me again and then got up and started to dress.  He looked down at me and said if you have no classes today go back to sleep lover.  I’ll see you later. 

I didn't have class so I laid back down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.  Thus started my very busy, very enjoyable 3 years at the frat house.   I not only had free room and board in lived with the hottest guys on campus and got fucked by most of them as well.  Who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment