Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Break-in - Part 1

The Break-in

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I couldn't sleep one night.  it was hot and muggy in the house.  Even with a fan on and I had no a/c.  There was nothing on TV so I decided to go for a walk.  I didn't live far from the beach.  It was only about a half mile away.  I figured I would walk down to the beach and watch the water for a while and then back to my apartment and hopefully be tired enough to go to sleep. 

It was a beautiful night.  Not a cloud in the sky, just stars and the moon.  I sat by the water when I got to the beach for a while, a policeman came up behind me and said I had to leave that the beach closed at dusk.  I turned to see a handsome man with a very fit body in a very tight uniform standing behind me.  I apologized and said I would leave right away. He said he didn't see a car in the lot and I explained that I had walked from my apartment. 

He told me to hop in his car and he would drop me off since he was getting off duty.  I thanked him and got in the passenger side.  When we got to the house you could see from the street someone was in my apartment.  I thought maybe it was my friend who said he might stop by so I didn't think much of it.  He often came by so I had given him a key just in case.

I said thank you to the policeman and went in the front door.  I no sooner closed the front door and a knife was held to my throat.  From behind I was told “Yell and I’ll slit your throat.”  Then the knife was removed from my throat and whoever it was took my shirt by the two sides of the collar and ripped it open and pulled it down so it bound my arms behind my back.  I felt the blade of the knife in my shorts and panicked for real.  My shorts were cut in front enough that they fell to the floor. 



The person behind me laughed as I had no underwear on and my ass was as white as a ghost.  It was too early in the season to nude sunbath.  With that he slapped my ass good and hard.  I yelped and he put the knife to my throat again.  “Quiet.” I was told.  “Get on your knees.”  I did as I was told.  The person walked around in front of me and told me to use my teeth to open his pants.  I managed to get the zipper about half down and he took it out of my mouth and undid his pants the rest of the way.  His cock flopped out and hit my face.  “Suck it.”  He said.  I took it in my mouth and started to suck him.  He put his hand on the back of my head and said “I told you to suck it.”  And he shoved his cock all the way down my throat. 

He had a large mushroom head and I gagged on it and he laughed and started to fuck my face.  “Yeah that's better.”  He said.  “Swallow my cock.”  I figured if I got him to cum he would leave and let me be.  I tried to get him to cum but was not having much luck.  He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off his cock.

Bend over bitch and kiss the floor.  I was already on my knees so I bent over and put my face to the floor.  I felt a sharp pain as he kicked me with his heavy booted foot in my ass.  I collapsed on the floor.  He was on top of me in seconds.  His cock was rubbing in my ass crack.  All he had on it was my spit from blowing him.  I felt him move his arm between us and guide the head of his cock to my hole.  “Scream” he said “and you'll regret it. “   With that he shoved hard and buried his cock in my ass.  I stifled a scream by biting the rug.  His cock hurt so bad I almost passed out.  He fucked me furiously and soon came in my ass.  As quick as it all started he was gone out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment