Thursday, August 30, 2012

What Would You Do? - Part 1

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO?"  PART 1 OF 2

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


Eric was absolutely ecstatic on the phone as he described Chad, his new boyfriend.  Eric is a hopeless romantic who has had a miserable time over the years trying to find a meaningful relationship.  I couldn't have been happier for him.

Eric has been my best friend since Junior High School.  He lives in an amazing old beach house in Florida.  Even though we no longer live in the same town, I visit with him once a year for two weeks of my vacation.  We talk on the phone every week, and keep in touch with texts and e-mails the rest of the year.

I heard so much about Chad that I felt like I actually knew him.  Eric sounded like he was genuinely in love with the guy and they ended up moving in together.



A few months later, we finally met.  Chad was exactly like Eric described him.  He was a hot, sexy guy with a big personality.  My first impression was that I liked him, and I have to admit, I was a little jealous.  The only thing that concerned me was that Chad didn't have a job and was being supported by Eric.

My vacation started out well.  I really love spending time at the ocean and Eric took time off of work so we could hang out together. 

After a few days, everything started to get a little strange.   I got the impression that Chad was flirting with me every time that Eric left the room.   At first, I just figured it was my imagination, but it became really blatant.  It made me a little uncomfortable.  I couldn't bring myself to tell Eric, since he was living under the illusion that he had a perfect relationship. 



I did my best to try to just ignore Chad.  It wasn't easy, because he took the flirting to another level and began exposing himself to me.  It started with walking around without a shirt and he wore very skimpy swimsuits on the beach.   He constantly was reaching in to slowly adjust himself.   He graduated from a speedo to a bikini to a thong, which was so small, his junk would fall out.

In jeans, he always went commando and would leave buttons open which exposed his stuff.


 
Then, he walked into the bathroom naked while I was in the shower so he could take a piss.  He lingered at the toilet and sink much longer than what was necessary.  I declined when he asked if I needed him to scrub my back.

I was sure I was right about his intentions when Eric went to the supermarket and  I spotted him stretched out on his bed jerking off. He asked me to join him.  (It probably pissed him off when I simply closed his bedroom door.  I hoped it sent a message that I wasn't interested.)


I still kept my mouth shut and said nothing to Eric. I just tried to avoid ever being alone with just Chad.  As my vacation was winding down, something occurred that made me want to re-assess my silence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment