Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Girl Next Door, the Boy in my Bed - Part 3

The Girl Next Door, the Boy in my Bed

Story by J.C.

blondtwink.nibblebit.com

Part 3 of 3

I had clasped my hands behind Pete’s back but I began caressing his bums gently.   They were round and smooth and soft and I enjoyed massaging them. Pete too seemed to enjoy it as he humped in my hand and grinded himself harder against me

«Argghh… Oohh yeah… Ohh fuck… Yeah … Ooh…» we were both moaning…


He slipped a hand between us and reached for my dick. The effect was terrific when I felt his fingers wrap around the engorged shaft. Within less than a minute I came…I cried out as I shot my hot cum between us, one, two, three, four blasts of hot sperm.

And that instant feeling of warmth and creaminess between us was so extremely erotic! Then we just lay there together, one on top of the other, and slowly rubbed ourselves and cocks against each other with my cum slowly being squeezed out between us. It made squishing sound as Pete finally rolled over and parted.

« We need some cleaning, don’t we? Pete said, sitting up.

« Don’t move » I said, « I’ll take care of it. », I replied. « You want cum too… » and I lowered my head towards his cock, still as hard as ever.

« You’re not going to suck me now! I’m full of cum… » he interrupted me.

« What about it then? Besides it’s my cum, and I like it. »

He pulled a wry face.

« I bet you’ve never given a blowjob and not even ever tasted cum, yours or any other’s. « I continued.

« Well, no », he admitted.

« Didn’t your brother teach you any better? «  I joked.. « I guess we’ll have to make up for some lost time… I think we’d better start right now. Don’t say a word and let me do it. I’m sure you’ll like it.»

I pulled the foreskin back, moistened my lips and held them tightly as I slowly pushed his cockhead into them and then parted them slightly so that the tip would slowly start to glide in. I knew this would give him pleasure.

Pete had his head back and eyes closed and when he felt my mouth around his cock he jumped a bit but didn’t tell me to stop.

Once I had his beautiful head in my mouth. I began moving slowly up and down on his throbbing cock

« It’s too good! » moaned Pete after I had been sucking this beautiful pole for a few minutes.

Yes, and it was good for me too: I soon got lost in the taste and feel of his cock. I wanted every drop of the cum that was in balls, so I wanted Pete to get very excited.

I changed speed and rhythm twisted my head as I was going down, used a wet hand to combine a handjob with the blowjob, paused to lick the head or slap the cock in my face.

Pete was now moaning almost nonstop. Suddenly, I could feel his balls tighten. I knew what was about to come… I quickly took his dick to the hilt, sucked harder and he began bucking. I then felt the first of several streams of his hot sweet cream fill my mouth and coat my tongue and lips. I swallowed as much as I could and the rest dripped down my chin.
When Pete finished, I didn’t pull his dick off , but I kept it in my mouth My lips and tongue were still active sucking and licking to make Pete’s pleasure last as long as possible, as every guy knows how delightfully oversensitive the cockhead is after cumming. I really wanted him to enjoy and remember this blowjob.

Finally, almost reluctantly, Pete pulled himself out.

I didn’t have to ask him if he had enjoyed the blowjob. Pete was beaming.

He sat next to him and turned the head: I felt his lips slightly brush my cheek and my own lips. He placed a light kiss on them, just brushing them and I kind of jumped back as a reaction. But Pete’s lips were back and I found myself being kissed on the lips. It was my first kiss with a boy. My mouth opened and I found the tongue quickly entering my mouth. It became a wild passionate kiss…


For a long time, we kissed, tongue against tongue, lips against lips, hands stroking and caressing. The kiss felt great, his hands felt great, and my whole body felt great because of it. Then I lay down curled in Pete’s arms.

It was some time before the sense of reality came back and we felt we were able to move. It had been an experience of pure pleasure.


«I’ve never kissed a boy like this before.» I said» « And you?»

«Of course not, you’re my first kiss… and my first gay blowjob… You’re my first everything… my best buddy… I don’t know what else to say… Thank you…Buddy…

We both realized that this was the start of a whole new friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment