Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Break-in - Part 2

The Break-in

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

I managed to get to the phone and called 911.  The same policeman that brought me home showed at the house within minutes.  He took one look at me and went and got a blanket and wrapped it around me.  He held me tight and calmed me down and then said he would have to take a report.  He took out his pad and I told him what had happened.

Since he was off duty he offered to stay till I was calm.  I thanked him and just sat in the chair and shook.  He came over and put his arms around me.  “I'm here now.   You’re safe.” he said.  After a while I got up and went in the kitchen and got both of us a drink.  He told me to lay on the couch where he was sitting and relax.  He said to go to sleep.  I laid my head in his lap and felt so safe.  He started to stoke my hair and tell me everything was alright.  I put my hand on his leg and felt his cock in his pants leg.  I started to rub it gently and he moaned as it grew.  A wet spot formed where his cock head was leaking precum.  I turned so my head was in his lap and mouthed his cock.  He slid down a little and spread his legs still running his hand through my hair. 

I got his pants leg soaking wet with my mouth and then sat up and opened his pants and pulled his cock out.  It looked beautiful.  It was a nice mushroom head and long smooth shaft sticking out of a large patch of hair.  I reached in and pulled his balls out as well.  He moaned louder and said we shouldn't be doing this.  I ignored what he said and lowered my mouth on his cock.  He lifted his ass off the couch enough that he could slide his pants down around his knees.  I took advantage and started to play with his balls. 

I came off his cock to lick his balls but it was awkward so I got on the floor on my knees and pulled his pants down to his ankles and then started to lick his balls.  They were hairy and sweaty from a long day of work at the beach in the heat.  They tasted great.  I licked and sucked on them till the hair covering them was soaked and flat on his skin.  Then I licked up his shaft and took his cock in my mouth again.  He told me if I kept that up he was going to cum.  It was just what I planned.  I kept up my tempo sucking his cock and playing with his balls and he was right.  Within minutes he was shooting in my mouth.  He must not have cum in weeks with the amount he shot in my mouth.  I couldn't swallow it all.

After he came I stood up, looked down at him and realized he was still hard.  I turned around and slowly sat on his cock.  The cum from my intruder acted as lube and he slid in with no problem.  I moved up and down on him and he started to moan.  He took his arm around my waist and moved us so that I was kneeling on the floor on all 4's and he was kneeling behind me.  He took me by the hips and started a slow steady rhythm in my ass.  It felt wonderful.  I started to moan and whimper and encourage him to fuck me.  I wanted all of him.



After a few minutes he pulled out of my ass.  He rolled me over on my back and took one of the couch cushions and slid it under my ass.  He put my legs over his shoulders and eased his cock back in my ass.  I could feel his balls against my ass when he was all the way in.  He started to fuck me and I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down and kissed him and then wrapped them around his back.  I kept telling him to fuck me harder.  He finally started to pick up speed and slam into me.  I started to scratch his back and grab at his ass.  It felt wonderful.  Suddenly he slammed into me and held his cock there and shook.  I could feel my ass filling with warm cum. 

When he was done shooting, he pulled out of my ass and got up and walked into the bathroom.  When he came back he had a warm wet wash cloth and towel.   He slowly wiped my cock, balls, and then my ass cleaning me up and drying me off.  Then he helped me to my feet and took my face in each hand and kissed me gently. 

He said, “You should get some rest.”   He laid me down on the couch and covered me with a blanket.  I watched as he got dressed and then he kissed me and said he would see me later and left locking the door as he went out.

I didn't see him till 3 days later when I got home and he was sitting in front of my apartment.  I walked up and he got out of the car and said we need to talk.  We went inside and I asked what was wrong.  He told me what had happened the other night should not have but that he didn't regret it.  I listened as he went on.  He said “I don't know about you but I felt something that night.” 

With that I took his hand and led him to the bedroom.  I said “Let’s get comfortable and take our time this time.  Please stay the night?”


He did not answer me.  But he ended up staying the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment