Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Liking Homos

Liking Homos
Story by Larry

My parents moved out and to a warmer climate some time ago leaving me the house.  Over the years I’ve done a few things like added an in ground pool.  As soon as I open it in the spring till it's closed for the season I would come home, strip, skinny dip, and then work out on my patio.  The house next door was not empty but might as well have been. 

The people who lived there were a working couple and never did anything outside.  You were lucky if you saw them come and go.  It was like they snuck in and out of the house.  This year was different. They had a young family member living with them.  He was their nephew.  He was strange too.  He kept to himself and never said hello or anything when you saw him.

I noticed he would watch me out of his window every day for my swim and work out.  I finally caught him in the driveway one day when I got home and I went to talk to him.  All he said to me was "I don't talk to homo's." And then he went into the house. 

I thought to myself “You want to be that way?  I’ll fix you.”  The next night was Friday. I brought a few friends home with me and we went skinny dipping and worked out nude on the patio.   He watched out the window as usual and then went out.  We hid in the buses and when he came back we all jumped him and dragged him into the bedroom to the back of my house.  “Don’t talk to homo's huh?”  I said.  With that the guys tied him spread eagle to the bed.  He started to yell and I stuffed a dirty jock in his mouth. 


“Still don't want to talk to homo's huh?”  He shook his head and then I said “Well then how about some sex with homo's.”  He shook his head even harder.  One of the guys took a pair of scissors he had in his hand and started to cut his pants off him. He squirmed a lot and we warned him if you don't watch out we may miss and your balls will get cut.  He stopped squirming but continued to try and scream into the jock.

One of the guys said “I know how to get him to stop.”  He  pulled out the jock and pissed all over it and then shoved it back into his mouth.  “Now if he screams my piss will go down his throat.  If he isn't going to talk to a fag he certainly isn't going to swallow his piss.” and we all laughed.


One of the guys started to suck him off when we had finished cutting his clothes off him.  I looked at his face and said “You like that, bitch?”  He gave me an evil look and when he did I turned to the others and said I think we need to step it up a little.  We undid his leg ties and lifted them to the head board and tied them so his ass was in the air, legs spread wide.  He was still trying to scream into the jock so I stood on the bed straddling his face and pissed into the jock while it was in his mouth and all over his face.  I told him “If you know what's good for you, you'll shut up.” 

Of course he didn't so we drew straws and the shorted straw got to fuck him first.  He chose no grease and for a 9" uncircumcised cock he was going to do some damage.  He lined his cock up with the guy’s hole and shoved hard.  He winced himself because he had not used grease but the guy screamed long and I think almost passed out.



The first guy fucked him good and long and shot his load in his ass.  When he was done he managed to straddle his face and pulled the jock out and stuffed his cock in.  “Bite me bitch and you dead.  Now clean my cock.”  He slurped it clean and then we put the piss wet jock back in his mouth.

We all took turns fucking him and then getting our cock cleaned.  By the 3rd guy you could tell he was getting into it.  We took the jock out of his mouth and he asked how many times we intended on fucking him.  I told him till none of us got hard anymore.


He groaned but said “Well you have me over a barrel.  Someone else fuck my hole so we can get over with this.”   He must have been fucked at least 15 times before we were tired.  We threatened him and let him go.  The next day he met me in the driveway.  “Is there a day or time we can fuck alone?  I really want to get to know man to man sex.”

That night he spent the night with me.  We lay naked on the bed exploring every part of each other’s body. He was a really great bottom.  He loved my cock in his ass.  It’s been weeks now and I still fuck him every night at least once.   So much for not liking homos.  I think he came screaming out of the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment