Friday, August 17, 2012

The Mystery Man in Apt 2B - Part 2

THE MYSTERY MAN IN APT 2B

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 3


Like the rest of the country, Charlotte was experiencing a "heat wave"!  For days, the temperatures had hovered in the '90's!   There didn't seem to be any relief in sight while we paid high electric bills for the air conditioning.  There's not a whole lot you can do about the weather except to grin and bare it.  And bare it, we did!  While the heat continued to climb, we all wore less and less clothes.

One Saturday morning, Gary knocked on my door at around 11 AM.  I was still having my morning coffee and didn't bother with my heavy bathrobe when I answered the door.  By this time, I was sure he was used to seeing me naked at the gym.


"Jesus, can you believe how fucking hot it is already?  Mary-Ann has Heather and they're blowing all of my money at the Mall!  I'm going to cool off out at the pool.  Why don't you come out and join me?"

Ten minutes later, as I was still sipping on my coffee, Ted and Steve burst into my apartment wearing their skimpy swimsuits.

Ted burst out:  "HOLY FUCK!  Have you looked out your kitchen window?  Gary is bare-ass-naked laying beside of the pool!  That's a first!  No wonder Mary-Ann  smiles so much!"


I wasn't in the mood for their usual sexual antics.  "God!  Fucking grow up guys!  We're all adults here and it's really friggin' hot outside!  Can you blame him for just trying to be comfortable in this heat?"

The guys mumbled some really contrite stuff, stripped off their swimsuits, and the three of us walked out to the pool.  Gary was cool with us and we hung out together in and around the pool area.  In fact, it got a little playfull at times.


Suddenly, Steve said, "Guys look up!  We have company!"

I'm pretty sure that all four of us were shocked at what we saw.  Standing at his open window on the second floor was the "mystery man in 2B.


We couldn't see his face!  Just his body, as he stood there jerking-off!  His cum rained down on the ground below.  Suddenly, he disappeared back into his apartment.

I found the whole thing a little too weird.  Gary thought it was really funny, and it seemed to turn on Ted and Steve.  Enough, that the two of them, well, what can I say...
They:


I couldn't believe that they would initiate this right in front of Gary.  As much as I tried to distract him from the guys on the other side of the pool, Gary stared straight at them.  I looked down in the water and noticed that his dick had plumped up! 

Even though, I always knew that it was a substantial size, I had never seen him hard.



I didn't think it would be appropriate for me to put the moves on Gary.  I swam away so that he could escape into the house, but I joined Steve and Ted for a little "fun" in the cool water.

Several hot and humid weeks would pass.  Suddenly, it was "LABOR DAY WEEKEND!" .....

No comments:

Post a Comment