Monday, August 13, 2012

Party Time - Part 2

Party Time

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

I heard fireworks and ran to watch.  I always enjoyed fireworks.  As I laid on the ground looking up, Bruce appeared at my side.  He reached for my hand and held it.  As the final rounds of fireworks went off, he rolled over on top of me and gave me a long passionate kiss. 


I felt his hand on my rock hard cock.  As he kissed me, he massaged my cock.  I wanted his mouth on my cock.  I whispered, “Suck me.”  He looked around and saw that everyone was standing at the far side of the yard.  We were alone.  I closed my eyes and felt his warm moist lips on my cockhead then he took my cock deep into his mouth.  I shivered. 

After a while, he stopped sucking and said “The fireworks will end soon, follow me.”  He got up and pulled me to my feet.  I shoved my hard cock under my shirt.  We walked back to the basement.

We stripped off our clothes.  We embraced and our cocks rubbed against each other.  We rolled around on the floor.  We ended up in a 69 position and I found myself sucking his cock while his mouth was on my cock.. 




His hand reached down to my ass and he played with my asshole.  It felt so good have his finger playing with my asshole.  I now wanted his cock inside of me.



I moved around and laid on my back.  Bruce lifted my legs and placed his cockhead at the opening of my ass.  He tried entering my ass but I was too tight.  We added some spit and he slowly entered my ass.  Once in he moved slowly in and out, then he pulled out and with one swift movement, shoved his cock into my ass.  It was an awesome feeling.  We kissed.  We were both moaning as he increased his thrusts of his cock. 
I felt his body shake as he shot his load of cum into me.  My cock unload my load of cum on to my stomach.  I reached down and milked my cock for every last drop.

Bruce lowered himself onto me and we kissed.

I held Bruce and did not want to release him.  He said “I have to go.”  We got dressed and walked to our cars.  He hugged me and said “You want to follow me or leave your car here?”  I jumped into my car.  I yelled to Bruce, “Lead the way.”

We drove off.  I had a smile on my face and a hard cock in my pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment