Friday, August 3, 2012

Vacation Days - Part 4

Vacation Days

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 4

Once we were in the air I gave the steward the high sign and headed for the bathroom.  He followed not far behind and opened the door and smiled at me.  “So,” he said “You back for more?”  I told him “Yeah, more of this” and I grabbed his ass.  I spun him around in the compartment and pulled his pants down in one motion.  I was getting very brave on my little trip.  I pulled my pants down and bent the steward over and using some hand lotion as lube shoved my cock in his ass.  He yelped since I did it so fast and I just kept pistoning into his ass till I shot my load.  When I was done and he turned around he pulled me to him and kissed me.  As we were straightening our clothes he said “Man if I knew you'd have fucked me as good as this before I never would have got on my knees.  I would have had you fuck me the entire flight.  That was fucking great.”  With that he left the compartment and again was busy when I came out getting ready to land.

When we landed I left the airport and took a taxi home.  I was tired and just wanted to relax from my vacation.  A friend of mine who had house sat for me was there when I arrived.  He took one look at me and said "Oh no, it's happened.”   I asked what he meant.  "You’re in love with someone".  I told him he was crazy. “No I’m not.”  he said.  “It's all over your face.   Not only are you in love but you fucked your brains out on this vacation.  You can't stop smiling.”  I laughed.  He was right I couldn't stop smiling.

With that the phone rang.  When I answered it was my blonde god on the other end.  He was at the airport on his way home.  By home he meant to me.  When I left he was so lonely he decided to forgo the rest of his stay at the resort and changed his travel plans to meet me.  I found out when he would land and went to pick him up.  We didn't even wait to get home before we were sucking each other off on the side of the road since we were so glad to see each other.  When we got to my house we stripped as we ran to the bedroom and gave each other a proper fucking hello.  The sheets were soaked in sweat and cum when we were through. 



The following day my house sitting friend came over.  He took one look at us and said “I knew it.  I knew he was in love and so are you.  I can tell these things.  Now, what are you going to do about it?”  He hadn't given us a chance to tell him we had already decided to rent his house which was about a half hour from us and he was moving in with me.  My house was actually closer for him to work.  We were well on our way to a long lasting love affair and as far as I’m concerned it will last forever. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can keep the resort relationship going Larry! How about frequent updates from the new love birds. We'd love to know how the new relationship is progressing.

    Very Creative,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete