Saturday, April 30, 2016

Stick it Up

Stick it Up

Story by Jay

I had a few of my friends over for a party.  We had fun until this guy barged in and pulled a gun on us.  We were scared.


I thought it was only one guy when another guy came in.  Now we were really scared.



He looked at us and said to put our hands up behind our heads, which we did.  He looked at us and stared at our pubes that was showing.  He walked over to me and put the gun down my pants and looked at my cock.  He said "You will do."



He told the other three to get in the closet and keep still.  He locked the door and told me to take off my pants.  He demanded that I bend over.  He aimed his gun at my ass hole.



The coldness of the gun aimed at my ass felt exciting.  I was no longer scared.  I was horny and wanted him to do to me whatever he wanted.   He told me to undress.  



He started to lick my ass hole.  He kept at it until my cock was responding and got big and erect.  I was enjoying his tongue in my ass hole.  I never had that done to me and I was loving it.


He demanded I lay on my stomach which I did.  Next I felt his cock rubbing my ass crack.  It was feeling great until he shoved his cock into my ass.  It hurt.  He started to fuck me.  The pain was intense but I started to enjoy it.

He pumped until I felt him pull his cock out.  The pain stopped.  Soon hot cum was hitting my ass cheeks.  I laid still.

The room grew quiet.  I looked around and saw that they were gone.  I got up and pulled up my underwear and pants.  I unlocked the closet and told them that they were gone.  They asked me what happened.  I told them they just wanted to scare us.

My ass hurt from the fucking.  I did not want to tell them what happened.  My cock got hard thinking about being fucked.  I wished they would visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment