Sunday, May 1, 2016

Best Buds

Best Buds

Story by Jay

Randy was my best buddy from College.  He was visiting relatives and stopped to see me.  After a few drinks, I talked him into sleeping over.  He took the extra bedroom that I had and turned in.  I got ready for bed and before I turned in I decided to see if Randy was OK.  I could hear him snoring already.  He was out.  I peeked in to make sure he was OK and saw him lying in bed.




He was naked and he had covers up over his head.  He was naked from his waist down.  I stepped closer to get a better view.  I never saw Randy naked but always wondered what he looked like.  Now I was able to see.  He cock was cut and semi hard.  I stood there for the longest time just looking at it.  I wanted to do more.  I knew that Randy was gay but we never talked about it.  I never told him I was gay.  I undressed and climbed in bed on top of him.



He kept snoring until I got to his chest.  I laid my head on his hairy chest and listened to his heart beat.  I was too busy listening to his heart beat that I did not know that he was not snoring anymore.  He was awake.




His cock was now hard and erect.  He put his hand on my head and guided me down to his throbbing cock.  I gave him the best cock sucking that I could do.  His snoring became silence then as I sucked him, it turned into moans.  I kept at sucking until I felt his body stiffened and he shot his load.

I sucked and sucked until he was dry of cum.  I laid there until his hands grabbed me under the armpits and he pulled me up to his chest.  His arms encircled me and we slept in his embrace.

The next morning we had sex again.  Now he comes over to visit often. You know what they say "Best Buds Forever."  

No comments:

Post a Comment