Tuesday, May 24, 2016

True Story - Spanking

True Story - Spanking

Story by Jay

A guy came up to me at my exercise class and ask if I ever spanked anyone.  I told him no.

He wanted me to spank him.  He gave me his address and said he would meet me at the door wearing briefs.  That got me interested.  He was slender and shorter than I. I decided to go.

When I got there, he answered the door wearing only briefs.  I followed him to his bedroom and I sat on the bed.  He laid across my lap\.  I started spanking him.  He would react to every hit with my hand.

After a while he wanted me to take off his briefs. I started to pull them off when he stopped me and said to tear them off.  So I did.

Now he was naked laying on my lap.  I started again to spank him.  His ass was red from the spanking.

I reached between his legs and felt for his cock and balls.  I massaged them as I spanked him.  I pulled on his cock downward like milking a cow.  He was hard, maybe 5 inches cut.

After a while he laid on his back on the bed and wanted me to finish him off.  I did a hand job and jacked him off till he came on his chest.  It was an weird encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment