Tuesday, May 10, 2016

UNCUT COCK - Part 1

UNCUT COCK

Story by Jay


Pa
rt 1 of 2



I love uncut cocks.  The first time I saw one, he was an older man that I met in the park.  He had the biggest, thickest cock that I ever saw.  His foreskin covered his cock head and when he pulled the skin back, his cock head fully emerged.  Seeing his pee hole emerge from behind his fore skin was a real trill.



I was amazed at seeing his cock limp.  It would be hiding under the foreskin.   I wanted to see it emerge again and pulling back the foreskin would let it loose.   It was fun to take the limb cock in my mouth and suck on it as it grew in my mouth.




I found out that guys with uncut cocks love to have you play with the foreskin.  I would chew on it or pull on it with my fingers.  His cock head would be growing but I kept pulling on the foreskin to keep it hidden.



Jacking off an uncut cock is fun.  I love the feel of the foreskin moving up and down.  I wonder what it feels like to have the foreskin roll over the ridge of the cock head which is a sensitive area.

Tell me what you like:  UNCUT or CUT.  What do you like most of all with an uncut cock.  Send me an email at storyman3119@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment