Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sleepover

Sleepover

By superhugedicks



I had a friend from college, who I hung out with. He spent the night one night and about two in the morning I woke up and just had to see what his cock looked like. He was asleep so I slowly went under the covers and discovered that he had a huge cock and was rock hard.  It was busting out of his underwear.



I pulled down the front of his waistband put it under his balls so they would stay down exposing his horse cock. I started very lightly taking my fingers sliding up and down tickling the spot right under the huge head making it throb and ooze precum.

I thought he was asleep but he had woke up but was pretending to be asleep. About a minute of the soft touch play he pushed my head down as if to say suck it. I started using my tongue and licked off his precum, and teasing out gobs more.



He grabbed my head and push again so I took the head of his cock in my mouth. He held my head in place and started fuckin my mouth. He did that for a couple minutes and I could hear him breathing heavy and his abs would tense up. He then pushed my head down hard and held it down. I could only take about half of it in my mouth and as he shoved down hard he bucked his hips up making it go ¾ way down. He shot his wad in my throat making me gag but he just pushed down harder and kept emptying his balls in my throat making me swallow every squirt. I had never had such a big cock that far in my throat.


After that he spent the night a lot making me suck him off every time.   After a couple of blowjobs I could go all the way down on his cock letting him fuck my throat and cumming with his cock deep in my throat and my lips rubbing his soft hairy pubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment