Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Modeling

Modeling

Story by Jay




I answer an ad on CraigsList for modeling.  I love the idea of posing for guys in different poses and clothing, even naked.  He was an older gentleman who used to model in his younger years.  He sized me up and ask "Have you ever done naked modeling before?"  I told him no but was interested into doing it.  He took a series of pictures of me.




He asked me to take off my shirt.  I was toned but not overly muscular.  He looked at me and said "Perfect."  He taught me how to take off my shirt so that it would be a sexy movement.  He took another series of pictures.




I stood there with my underwear sticking out of my pants.  I apologized.  He said "Don't apologize, that looks really sexy."He asked me to turn around and then face him again.  He repeated "Really sexy."  He took another series of pictures.  He then said "Now, take off your pants.."




I had showered and put on clean underwear so I was relieved that I would look good in my boxer briefs.  I quickly took my pants off.  He said "No.  Slowly.  More sexual that way."  He took a few pictures.




He said "You look good just in underwear."  He took some pictures then said "Ready to go all the way?"  I answered "YES."  He said "Now remember slowly."  I stood there as he snapped a picture.




I took my boxer briefs off slowly.  I had manscaped yesterday so my pubic hair looked good and trimmed.  He said "Great."  He snapped a few pictures.




I asked "What do I do with my underwear?  Do I drop them to the floor?"   He said to toss them to the camera which I did.  He took some more pictures.




I was now naked and feeling great.  He said "You have a great body.  You are going to go far as a model."  He wanted some shots of me hard but I was so nervous.  I told him  "I not sure if I can do that."  He said "A great model is great because of a great camera man."  




He said "Let me help you."  He put his hands around my cock and it did not take long for me to be hard.  He started to pet my cock head and before I knew it, I shot the biggest load of cum I ever shot.
I was so relieved that I came.  He then said "AND the best part of modeling is MONEY.  Here is your payment."   I took the money and he scheduled my next modeling job.



No comments:

Post a Comment