Saturday, May 7, 2016

Bath Time

Bath Time

Story by Jay

Suggested By Thinman


I called out for Rusty.  I said "Are you ready yet?  We got reservations for dinner in an hour."  He did not answer so I opened the bathroom door and they he laid in the bath tub.  He looked too relaxed  to bother him but we did have dinner plans.




I looked at his face and he looked so temping.  I love his looks and fell in love with him after seeing him for the first time.  I love the manly look of his face.  He always had a beard so I am not sure what he looks like without one.




His body is slender which I love.  He has a nice hairy chest that I could play with for hours.  I wanted to reach out and touch his chest hair and run my fingers through it.  I love the way his hair grew on his ches, down to his stomach and finally down in his bush of pubes.




His cock and balls are big.  Even now, he is hard and thick.  I love his hairy legs.  He can wrap them around me as I suck on his cock and lick his balls.  I was tempted to suck his cock right now and just be late for our dinner reservations.




He turned over and I saw his ass.  It looked so inviting and I just wanted to spread his ass cheeks and dig my face deep into his ass and rim his hole.  By now, I wanted to forget about dinner and just munch on his ass.  Rusty said "Join me."




I quickly got undressed and laid in the tub.  My cock was super hard and I held it up.  Rusty said "The hell with dinner."  He started to suck my cock and I laid in the warm water with Rusty's warm mouth bobbing up and down on my cock.

Oh well, sex is best when it it spontaneous.   Dinner can be anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment