Friday, May 13, 2016

GYM - Part 1

GYM

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

I arrived after lunch at the gym.  I liked this time of day since the gym crowds left to go back to work. There was only one guy left exercising.  I was into my exercise routine.  I was doing sit ups.



I love the shape of my body and would pound my body with multiple reps.  I forgot that there was another guy in the gym and went on with my routine.



As I did my crunches I felt my balls beings pushed apart with by shorts.  Then I remembered that I forgot to bring my jockstrap and did not have anything on under my shorts.  Since there was only one guy in the gym with me, I continued exercising.



As I did my crunches, I felt the inseam of my short rubbing against my balls and was getting turned on with that action.  I now had a hard on.  I closed my eyes and kept doing my crunches.



Then I felt a hand on my cock.  It was rubbing me back and forth.  I opened my eyes and saw that the other guy in the gym was stroking my cock.  I stopped what I was doing and let me jack me off.



He continued to stroke my cock.  It felt so good, I did not want him to stop.  He stroked faster and I could not take it any longer.  I shot my load in my shorts.



He continued to stroke my cock, milking it of every last drop of cum.  He asked "How was that?"  I replied "Great."  He said "If you want more, meeting me in the showers."

No comments:

Post a Comment