Monday, May 9, 2016

Hustler

Hustler

Story by Jay

I needed money.  I had a job but it did not pay enough so I needed a way to increase my money.  I decided to be a hustler.  I was young but smart.  I decided to play safe.  I would offer just ,mutual jack off.



I decided to frequent the park and see if I could drum up business.  The first guy I saw was older but a real gentleman.   I told him what I offered to do and the price.  He was OK with that and he  took me over to his place. I stood in his bedroom and sat on the bed.  I was nervous and rocked back and forth on my feet.



I decided to undress and started to take off my shirt.  I fumbled with it and felt really dump not being able to take a shirt off.  I took a deep breath and this time took my time to remove my shirt.



The guy never said anything.  He just watch and smiled.  I finally took my shirt off with a fast and fluid movement.  I had a nice body and was proud of the exercise program that I did.

Now came the moment of truth.  It was time to remove my shorts.  I decided to take my shorts and briefs off together.  I found out later that guys likes to see you in briefs so I would take my shorts off first and then my briefs.



But this time I took both shorts and briefs off together and drop them to my ankles.  There I was finally standing there naked for him to watch.



I stood for a while then decided to remove my shorts and briefs and drop them to the floor.  I felt great to be able to stand naked.  I had not noticed that the old guy had taken his cock out and was jacking off.



I stood there naked and let him stare at me.He asked me if I wanted to get a closer look at his cock.  I nodded yes and got down in front of him.  It was the first time I saw an uncut cock.




I was fascinated.  His foreskin would ride up and over his cock head and he would pull back and reveal his cock head.  He asked me if he could cum on my chest.  I agreed and laid down on the bed as he jacked off.  I got all excited and  was jacking off when he came and shot the biggest load of cum I ever saw.

After he was done, I jacked off and shot my cum on top of his.  My load was not equal to his, but it was enough for him to be pleased with our session and even gave me a tip.

That began my short life as a hustler.

No comments:

Post a Comment