Sunday, May 15, 2016

True Story - Men Room at the Mall

True Story - Men Room at the Mall

Story by Jay

I was driving to the north side of the city and I needed to pee.  So I stopped at a mall and found the men room.  I rushed inside.

I was bashful and did not want to pee at the urinals.  So I found a stall and sat down to pee.  I notice there was a hole in the side wall between cubicles and you could look into the next stall and see what the guy was doing.  I never saw that before so I waited for some one to enter the men room and occupy the stall next to mine.  I figured I would see him pee or sit down to poop.

I heard the door to the men room open.  I heard footsteps and he entered the stall next to mine.  I watched through the peep hole and watched his pee.


I was fascinated at seeing another guy pee. He was cut and had a strong stream of piss.  I could not stop looking.  He finally finished and shook his cock.  The last drops of pee came out.  He turned and left.  As soon as he left another guy entered the men room.  He entered the stall next to mine.

  

I watched through the peep hole and I was surprised as he started to stroke his cock.  It was an uncut cock.  I was turned on as his cock got bigger.  My cock was super hard and as I looked through the hole, I saw his eye looking back at me.  but as I sat back I lost my control.  My cock exploded like a volcano with cum flowing out of the top of my cock down it's sides.

I heard the guy next to me say "Awesome.  Cool."  I looked into the hole and saw him jack off and finally shoot a load.  He quickly left.  That was the first time I had sex in a men room, but it was not the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment