Saturday, May 21, 2016

True Story - First Fuck

True Story - First Fuck

Story by Jay

When I was a teenager, I met this guy in college.  He was nice looking with long hair.  He was handsome and had a nice body.  I was immediately wanting to have sex with him.  He knew that and we ended up in his doom room.

He undressed quickly and I looked at his naked body and was now all his to do what he wanted to me.  He had a great looking uncut cock.  It was nice sized and I wanted to have sex with him.  He undressed me and pushed me down to his bed.  He spread my legs apart and push his hard cock at my ass.

I took his cock while my legs were up in the air.  He was gentle enough at first and poked his uncut cock through my asshole.

Once inside of me, he slowly moved back and forth.  It really felt good knowing that he liked fucking me. 



Then he started going faster and it was painful.  He pushed hard and I let out a scream.  He placed his hand over my mouth and he kept fucking me.

He pulled out and jacked off into my face.  I was sore but I liked the guy.  I wanted more of him but unfortunately I never saw him again.

After that my preference was not to do anal sex again because it reminded me of a lost love.

But every once in a while, I see someone that brings back memories and my ass starts to twitch and I need a cock in my ass.

A nice uncut cock like his.


No comments:

Post a Comment