Sunday, May 8, 2016

Peeing in the Woods

Peeing in the Woods

Story by Jay

I love to go into the woods and sit and observe everything going on around me.  It is so peaceful.  Sometimes you find guys with the same idea of enjoying the solitude of the surrounding woods.

He appeared from one of the trails.  He had on no shoes so he was careful as he walked which made no sound as he stood in the center of the open space.



I watch from my vantage point.  He had on a tee shirt and branch cargo pants.  I notice he was touching his cock and I saw a wet spot appear on his shorts.



He reached into his pants and the wet spot grew in size.  He must have guided the stream from his cock to cover more of the wet area on his shorts.  I was enjoying the view.



He unzipped his shorts and took them off.  His cock was hard and he stroked it.  Where I was sitting I could see his cock up close.  It was an awesome sight as he manipulated his cock and it grew in size.



He turned around to survey the area and make sure no one was around.  He was more concerned about the trains he came in on then the wooded area that I was located at.



He got on his knees and stroked his cock coming close to cumming but backing off to prolong he enjoyment.  He again turned his back to me and surveyed the trains he came in on.  He played with his ass.



He spread his ass cheeks and then fingered his ass hole.  I watched in enjoyment.



He turned back around and pointed his cock upward.  A stream of piss appeared and he aimed the pee to hit him in the chest area and flow downward.  He threw back his head as he continued peeing.



He grabbed his shirt and started walking around.I was busy jacking my cock and did not see him coming my way.  He caught a glimpse of me and moved closer.  



I was naked sitting on a rock with my cock standing straight up in front of me.  His cock was semi hard.  He started to stroke as he came closer.  I make him stroke to stroke,  He was now standing right in front of me.  I grunted and shot my load of cum upward to my chest.  He did the same.  When he was done he went back to pick up his shorts.  He got dressed and left.  I decided to move on also.

No comments:

Post a Comment