Wednesday, May 11, 2016

UNCUT COCK - Part 2

UNCUT COCK

Story by Jay


Part 2 of 2





BIG.  That is all I can to describe an erect uncut cock.   They are an handful and a mouthful.  They arfe fun to watch, touch, and suck.




Watching an uncut cock shoot its load of cum is great to see.  The foreskin is in sync with the cock when it is shooting.  Always a thrill to watch. 


I love underwear and pulling the waistband down to reveal that emerging cock is one of my favorite things to do.  There it is, all hard and ready for your mouth to lick and suck.  You can suck or lick it with or without underwear.



Pull the waistband down to below the balls and enjoy the balls and shaft and cock head.  It is a smorgasbord of delights.  



Sit back and watch the guy stroke his cock.  It is beautiful thing to watch.  

Tell me what you like:  UNCUT or CUT.  What do you like most of all with an uncut cock.  Send me an email at storyman3119@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment