Thursday, May 19, 2016

Caught Naked

Caught Naked

Story by Jay



I was doing laundry and took off what I was wearing to clean them also. I was naked and with the washer running I did not hear the door bell ring.  I was in the dining room when I turned and saw him.  I turned and was startled.  I let out a scream and stood there trying to catch my breath.  I stood there naked while we talked.  He was a friend of my brother.  He asked where he was.  I told him he had to work late and won't get home till later.  



 He looked at me and examined me from head to foot.  He said I had a great body.  I then realized I was naked and had a semi hard cock.  I asked him if he wanted to wash anything.



He said he did.  He went into the bath room and removed his clothes and then gave them to me.  As I took his clothes I noticed his cock was semi hard.  I hesitated as I watch his cock get hard and stood straight up.  I turned and took his clothes to the washer.  I felt his cock in my ass crack.



He pressed his hard cock against my ass.  Then he pressed his body against mine.  I could feel his heard beating.  I turned to face him and our cocks were rubbing against each other.  I was surprised when he leaned in and kissed me on the lips.  I was nervous that someone might walk in on us.



I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my bedroom.  He took control and pushed me down onto the bed.  He climbed on top of me and we were in a 69 position.  He started sucking my cock.  I took his lead and started sucking his cock.  It was massive.  I gagged but I continued to suck.  He worked his tongue down to my balls and then licked between my legs.  My cock exploded and cum flew out of my cock onto my chest.



His cock was released from my mouth and he turned me around and mounted my ass.  He fucked me until he unloaded his load of cum.  I was drenched in cum and needed a shower.    

After we cleaned up we laid in bed and kissed until our clothes were washed and dried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment