Saturday, April 16, 2016

Shorts - Shorts

Shorts - Shorts

By Jay



I love just wearing shorts out to the park.  I make sure I am all buff and looking good.  The park I go to has trails and I love to walk them.  I wear real short shorts and you can see the tip of my cock posing down the leg opening.  This will attack the guys.  They will follow me and keep an eye on what I am showing which is a cut cock.



I will find a park bench and sit down,  My balls and cock will be visible and the guys love it and will come over and talk with me as they stare at my leg opening for the sight of my cock and balls.


If I find a spot to lay down then I let my cock and balls out of the confines of my shorts and let the guys enjoy the view.  It also frees me up to have them touch my cock and stroke it, or suck it.



I have some very short shorts.  My cock and balls can fall through very easily.  Guys love the look.  I can get a lot of guys to follow me watch for my cock and balls to drop out.



I even cut one pair of shorts real short.  It bare holds my cock so it really shows everything.



Of course, when my cock gets hard and starts to grow then there is no way on holding it.  It is free for all to see and anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment