Tuesday, April 19, 2016

True Story - Shorts Shorts

True Story - Shorts Shorts

By Jay


I am all ready to write you a true story.  I am lying here with my pant and briefs off.  I usually get excited when I write my horny fiction, so I want to be free to get hard and enjoy the story too.

This is a true story.  This really happened to me.

I had a pair of shorts shorts that I loved to wear to the park.  Guys at the park would stare at me and follow me around the trails.



I loved the look and feel of these shorts shorts and wore them a lot.  I knew guys loved to see me in them and I made sure they got an eyeful of what they wanted to see which was my cock and balls.



I would get excited as I roamed the trails in the park.  This made my cock grow and stick out the bottom of the shorts shorts.  I did not try to hide my cock.  In fact I made sure it showed.  Guys would drool looking at me.


The guys who wanted it the most, would kneel down and beg for me to let them see more.  I would unzip the shorts shorts and let my seven inch cock extend to its full size.  I would tell the guy to kiss my cock, and then to lick it.  Then when I was ready I would let them suck it.  I always wanted to cum on their face and they would let me do it.

I still have those shorts shorts.  It is almost Spring and time to wear them once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment