Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Showering Friend

Showering Friend

Story by Jay

My friend Billy called and said he had no water in his apartment.  The whole building was out.  He asked if he could come over and shower at my place.  I said "Sure.  Come on over."

He took only a few minutes to drive over.  He knocked on the door and when I answered I saw Billy was dirty from head to foot.  I asked "What have you been doing?"  He answered that he was remodeling his apartment and it got messy.  I told him to go ahead and jump in the shower.



I had a radio in the bathroom and he turned it on.  I could hear water running and music coming from the bathroom.  After a while I needed to pee so I entered the bath room.  I heard Billy splashing around.  I stood on a step stool and peeked over the top of the shower curtain.  I could see Billy and he was jerking around with his body.



This interested me so I pulled the curtain down and saw that Billy was jacking off his cock.  He had a massive cock. I spotted his hairy pubes surrounding his cock.  Billy was hairy and I like seeing that in a man.


I stood on my toes to get a better view.  I now had a clear view of Billy jacking off his cock.  I wished I had that in my mouth.  I was mere inches from him.  His body had muscles from him working out.  I never saw him naked and I was excited to see him this way.



Billy body stopped jerking and I now could see that he was starting to cum.  His cock shot a stream of cum which landed on the floor of the shower.  As he finished I slowly climbed down from the step stool and exited the bathroom.

I sat on the sofa and waited for Billy to emerge from the bath room.  He thanked me and said he had to run.  As he went out the door, he said he owed me one and he left.



I looked at the clock and decided I was going to be late for work so I better hope into the shower.  I started undressing as I entered the bathroom.  I saw a pair of Billy's briefs on the floor.  I placed it over my nose and inhaled.  The musky odor was a real turn on.  MY cock sprang to attention.  I moved the underwear to the front side when I could see piss stains.  I rested the brief over my face and jacked off.  I immediately felt my cock stirring and soon I had streams of cum shooting out of my cock.  Damn that felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment