Saturday, April 23, 2016

Women Panties - Part 2

Women Panties

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

I love to model underwear for guys.  A friend of mine got me started on wearing women's panties for my modeling shows.  I love the sheer ones.  They show off my cock and balls.  Guys love it.

I wear all kinds of women panties.  Some of them can not contain my cock and it just grows upwards.




My cock will ooze out my load.  This gets the best reaction from the guys when they see my cum drip out.



It is a beautiful sight seeing my cock unload on my stomach and then my cock sits in the pool of cum.



Women panties can be real skimpy.  They are not made to hold my seven inch cock.  But they are a real turn on and my cock drips with cum.



Of course, there is always a jack off session at the end of the modeling show.  My cock will shoot a big load for the grand conclusion of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment