Sunday, April 17, 2016

Visit the Woods - Part 1

Visit the Woods

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2



I love going for hikes in the woods.  It was a beautiful day and I took off my shirt and felt the breeze against my skin.  I love going in this area of the woods, which is secluded.  If you do run into someone, you have privacy to do what you want.

I was only hiking a little ways when I ran into him.



He was handsome and, as he smiled at me, he undid his jeans and pulled out his cock.  He lifted his shirt so that I had a goods view of his now hardening cock.  My heart was beating.  He said "Take off your pants."  I did so with no hesitation.  He was doing the same, as I knelt with just my underwear on.



I was hypnotize as he now stood there naked.  He said "Take off your underwear."  I was under his spell and I knew I would do whatever he told me to do.  I stripped down and I stood behind a small tree.  Even though no one was around, I want to hide my nakedness.  He said "I love your hair on your chest and how it trails down to your bush around your cock."



I stood out in the open.  He smiles and said "WOW."  My cock was erect and I wanted his touch.



He said "You are beautiful.  Can I come closer?"  He was inches from ,y cock and I felt his hot breath against my cock.  He studied my cock looking at every inch of my shaft.  He looked at my cock head from all angles.  He looked at my balls and his breath made them recoil inwards.      


He said "Can I touch your cock?"  I gladly said 'Yes."  His fingers ran all over my shaft, my cock head, and my balls.  He repeated himself and said "You are beautiful."


a

No comments:

Post a Comment