Friday, April 8, 2016

Sleeping Naked

Sleeping Naked

Story by Jay

I live in a fraternity house on campus at the University.  I do light maintenance jobs and general upkeep to the house.  I have the run of the house and enjoy checking in on guys to make sure they are in before curfew.



I love checking in on the guys since some of them sleep naked.  They are sound sleepers, so I can take my time and look them over.  This is Carl.  He has a nice uncut cock and a nicely built body.  Sometimes I go in after he jacked off and I find his chest covered in cum and his cock still poking through his foreskin.  Carl is one of my favorite guys.



Now there is JJ.  He had a smooth chest with no hair but a really nice bush of pubes.  I love seeing his cut cock resting on his pubes.  He is a real quiet sleeper.  JJ is another one of my favorites.



Raymond is an interesting sleeper.  He has an erection almost every night that he falls asleep.  He has a thick cock with the biggest cock head that I have ever seen.  Sometimes he cums in his sleep  and his sheets are covered with a nice pool of his cum.  He is another guy who is smooth on his chest but bushy with his pubes.



I saved the best for last.  This is Ralph.  I am hard just looking at him.  What a chest he has.  His cock is the biggest of any of the guys.  His cock head is pointy and I wish he would poke it into my ass.  If he masturbates he usually cums in his underwear.  I find them on the floor with his cum still fresh and wet.

You have to admit they are a great bunch of guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment