Sunday, April 24, 2016

True Story - Spanking His Ass

True Story - Spanking His Ass

Story by Jay



I am all ready to write you a true story.  I am lying here with my pant and briefs off.  I usually get excited when I write my horny fiction, so I want to be free to get hard and enjoy the story too.

This is a true story.  This really happened to me.

I saw an ad on CraigList looking for someone to spank him.  I contacted him and he wanted me to role play.  He wanted me to be his school principal who caught him creating on a test. So I went over to his place.  I wore dress pants, shirt and tie.  When he answered the door, he stood there with just a shirt and tie on.



I started the role play and grabbed his be the tie and started yelling that he was a cheater and that I found test answers in his room.  He started to cry saying "I am sorry.  Don't punish me."


I sat on a chair and pulled him over my lap.  I pulled up his shirt and his ass was bare.  I started spanking his ass.  He had a bubble butt.  His ass cheeks started turning red as I took my hand and slapped them again and again.



Un between slaps, I reached between his legs and grabbed his cock and balls.  He was uncut.  I took turns slapping and then grabbing his cock and yanking it,  He started to yell that he won't do it again and please stop hitting him, but I continued my assault to his ass.



He was sobbing now.  His ass cheeks were bright red.  He cried "No more.  Please no more."  I stopped and spread his cheeks and saw his ass hole opening.  I shoved my finger into his ass and pushed deeper and deeper. He moaned as I finger fucked him.



I had his stand and lean over and grabbed his ankles.  His balls and cock were within my reach.  i started to jack his off.  He started to moan in between sobs.  His cock was rock hard now.  I wanted to suck it. I demanded that he stand up.



His red ass glowed as he stood up straight. I turned his around and his cock was ready for me to take.

I took it deep into my mouth and started to suck as I grabbed his balls and pulled.


I sucked until he shot his load.  When he was done, I sat back and rested.  He wiped the tears from his eyes.  He smiled and said "Thanks.  I got another test next week.  I thinking of cheating again."

I got up and said "I will check up on you next week."  I headed for my car and thought "That was fun.  Can't wait till next week."

No comments:

Post a Comment