Friday, April 15, 2016

Cup of Coffee

Cup of Coffee

Story by Jay

I was all primed to cum.  All I needed was my boy friend to get in bed with me.  I ran my hand all over my chest.  I have a somewhat hairy chest with a nice trail of hair down from my chest to my pubes.  My boy friend loves to feel my hairy body.  I yelled for him to come to bed.  Where was he?  




I found him sitting in the dining room drinking a cup of coffee.  He was all ready to jump in bed with me but he needed to finish his coffee.  Coffee made his super horny.  I stroked my cock while I looked at him.  He had a body like mine, with a hairy chest and a trail of hair down to his pubes.  I told him to hurry up and that I was ready to cum.


He was ready for me.  Although he needed to finish his coffee, his cock was erect and, I know, ready for me to either suck it or have him fuck me.  



He put his cut of coffee down and said "OK.  He grabbed his cock and pointed it uncut head towards me.  I could see his pee hole poking out from his foreskin.  He said "Come and get it."



He stood up and his cock pointed outwards.  I saw his cock and knew today would be fantastic in bed with him.  I said "Let's go."  We kissed at the foot of the bed and fell into bed.  I got between his legs and started to suck his gigantic cock.  Although I loved sucking his uncut cock, I enjoyed it better in my ass.  So after letting my mouth enjoy his cock, I sat on it and let him ride my ass.

We fucked until he got close to cumming then I released his cock and got into a 69 position and we sucked each other off.  When we were done, my boy friend got up and went into the other room.  I got up to see what he was doing.



He was enjoying another cup of coffee. That was OK since that would make him super horny again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment