Saturday, April 2, 2016

I Love Red Heads

I Love Red Heads

By Jay

I love red heads.  Here is the reason why.



This is Rick.  When I first met him I knew I wanted to be with him.  He was sexy even fully clothed.  We talked for hours.  He is a computer major in college.  By just looking at him I knew he was built.  I loved red headed guys before I met Rick.  But I was drawn towards him.  



Rick was a sexy man.  After we talked for hours, he decided to reward me with him taking off his shirt.  I gazed at his arm pits looking for the red hair that were there.  He teased me by unzipping his jeans and letting me see his red pubes.  I was now horny as can be.



Rick knew he had me in the palm of his hand.  He gave me a pose of his chest with both arm pits showing.  I love a nicely formed chest and he had a beautiful one.  My cock was twitching with excitement.



He laid on the bed and gave me that innocent pose.  He knew I wanted to jump on top of him and hug him and let my hard cock laid between his ass cheeks.  I wanted to smother him with kisses from the top of his red to the bottom of his feet.



Rick knew I was ready to explode so he turned on his side and I got to see the beauty that was Rick, beautiful face, great body, unbelievable cock and balls, with red hair all in the right place.


Rick turn over and I got a view of his backside.  It was too much for me and I decided I wanted a closer view.  I climbed on the bed and had my face inches away from his ass.


There was one area that I had not explored and that was his read end.  He gave me a front row view.  I wanted to stop him and grab his two oval butt cheeks and insert my tongue in that beautiful hole that is surrounded with red hair.  I also wanted to play with those dangling balls.  I had been taking off clothes as Rick did the different poses for me.  I was now naked.


\
He turned and laid on his back and put his hands on his cheeks and I got to see his cock, balls, and asshole.  My cock was straight up.



He stood and I watch him as his cock was rock hard, his chest was muscular, and his body was fantastic.  He said "Well, you going to stand there and waste precious time making love?"  I stepped forward and we embrace.  We spent the next few hours exploring each other's body.  We made love in a lot of different positions.

We enjoyed being together and never wasted precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment