Friday, April 29, 2016

Park Visitor - Part 2

Park Visitor

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

The park near where I live is a place where the sexiest guys are found.  They will show off their cock to get your attention.  They never disappoint me.

Today was no exception.  It was a beautiful day.  Ar first the park seemed empty.  There seem to be no activity.  Then I spotted him.  He was on a park bench.  He was fully clothed.



Then I notice that he had a tear on his jeans.  He had a massive cock sticking out of the tear.  He was uncut but really big.  I turned around and went into the wood for privacy.  He looked around and then followed me.  By the time that he appeared next to me, I was on my knees.




He  dropped his jeans and I held his cock upwards and started to pay attention to his balls.  I licked his nut sack and he loved it.  I took both balls in my mouth and juggled them with my tongue.   He started to undress me.  I let him do whatever he wanted.  Finally I laid there all naked.



He grabbed my cock and started to play with it.  I heard him say "Good."  I laid flat on the ground as he masturbated above me. I watch his massive cock as I stroked my cock.  He came and cum rained down on me.  I came at the same time.  He flicked the last drops of cum off of his cock and they fell down to my chest.  He grabbed his clothes and left.  I laid there naked with cum all over my chest.  I rested for a few minutes then I grabbed my clothes to leave.

Another great day at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment