Thursday, April 28, 2016

Park Visitor - Part 1

Park Visitor

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

The park near where I live is a place where the sexiest guys are found.  They will show off their cock to get your attention.  They never disappoint me.

Today was no exception.  It was a beautiful day.  Ar first the park seemed empty.  There seem to be no activity.  Then I spotted him.  He had on sun glasses.  He was rather cute with curly hair.  He wore shorts and a shirt.



He sat on a stone wall.  I walked over to him.  I waved and he waved back.  He faced the tree line.  I walked over to be between the tree line and him.  I turned to look around the park to make sure we were alone.

When I turned towards him, he had pulled out his erect cock and it stood straight up.  Once he saw that I was looking at his cock, he then started to stroke it.  I loved looking at it and wanted to
He pulled back his shirt and pulled down his shorts.  His body was flawless with nice chest, great ABS, and beautiful cock and balls.  I could not resist.  I took a quick look around and then dived for his cock and balls.  I learned how to be quick when needed and I gave him a through licking from the tip of his cock to the bottom of his balls.

While I was giving his balls a decent sucking and licking, he started to cum.  I looked up to watch his cum fly out of his cock and land on his chest.  It was a big load. I was jacking my cock and shortly after he came, I let loose with my load.

We parted our ways.  Another great day at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment