Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fun with Peeing - Part 3


Fun with Peeing

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 4




We had my parents's house all to myself.  I call a could of my friends to come.  I told them to brink lots of drinks.  They knew what I was wanting to do.  We have been doing it for many years.  They arrived shortly after I called them.  They brought plenty of drinks and were ready to go.



I was he first to go.  I unzipped my jeans and pulled them outward and held my cock as pee started to rise like a water fountain.  I had a the best stream of any of the guys.  They pulled out their cocks and just watched as I continue to pee.



I had been drinking fluids before the guys got here so I was loaded with pee and it rose from my cock with cheering from my friends.



I was winding down with my piss.  The guys always liked to see me pee since I had a nice cock head with a good pee hole.  But now it was my friends turn to pee.  They knew what I wanted and they were prepared to give it to me.



John was first and he aimed his cock towards me and let loose with a strong stream of piss.  I opened my mouth and tasted the salty bitter taste of John's pee.  He filled my mouth and I swallowed and he kept on peeing. 



I drank from the stream from you would from a garden hose on a warm summer day.  John was my favorite and after all the peeing I was going to reward him with a nice blow job.



He was still going strong.  I loved every minute of it.  But it was now time to turn to Joe.  He was waiting patiently but was ready for me.



His stream was not the strongest but it was steady.  His stream would last longer and I enjoyed being pee on from both of them.  While they still had drops of piss in their cock, I would suck them and enjoy their cum which followed shortly after peeing.    

No comments:

Post a Comment