Friday, April 22, 2016

Women Panties - Part 1

Women Panties

Story By Jay

Part 1 of 2

I love to model underwear for guys.  A friend of mine got me started on wearing women's panties for my modeling shows.  I love the sheer ones.  They show off my cock and balls.  Guys love it.  



I can't help it but get real excited when I am wearing sheer panties.  My cock gets really hard and with a few jerks of my cock, I will shoot a load of cum.  I am glad I am circumscribed.  My cut cock loves the feel of sheer lace panties.  Does not take long for me to cum.




Guy love to see my cum while wearing women sheer panties.  It is so excited to see my cum ooze through the material.



My favorite is the sheer lace pair that I am wearing right now.  I love the way it looks on my hips and how you can see my cock through the material.



Does not take long to get hard and now you can see my hard cock growing off to the side.  Guys love to feel my cock as it grows.



Now I am too big for the panties to hold.  It is time to free my cock and balls and let the guys see my rock hard cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment