Monday, April 25, 2016

Sleep Over

Sleep Over

Story by Jay

My sister's boyfriend, Bill, was over again like he seems to be whenever I am home.  I got the feelings that he was always looking at me and watching my ever move.  He was not a bad looking guy.  He had a nice personality.  So I did not find it strange when he slept over and was going to sleep in my brother's bunk bed above me.  My brother was away to college.

We were playing video games and my sister went on to bed.  We finished playing the video game and then headed to bed.  I climbed into bed and was ready to doze off.



Bill came into my room and undressed in front of me.  He took all his clothes off and stood there naked.  I found myself staring at him.  He took that as an invite and climb into my bed and planted a kiss right on the lips.  I did not resist.  We did some tongue action and then I pulled away and said "What are you doing?"  He answered "I always wanted to kiss you."

I was surprised and said "What about my sister?"  He replied "I want you, not her."  He planted another kiss and this time it was way hotter than the first one.  He stopped and whispered "I want to make love to you."  I felt his hard cock moving between my ass cheeks.



He continued kissing me as his cock rubbed against my ass hole.  I reached around to my nightstand and pulled out some lube.  I said "Here use this."  I figured if he was going to fuck me, then I wanted it to be a good experience.  My ass was not virgin territory.  I had my share of cock shoved up my ass. His cock was not the first or last to entered my ass.

 He was inside of me now and it felt good.  It felt very good.  He pumped away.


He reached around and grabbed my cock and held it tight in his hand.  He manipulated my shaft of my cock and made me feel like I never wanted to leave his hold on me.  He stroked my cock and I started to feel waves of euphoria.  I was so close to cumming.  


Bill moved his hand over to my leg and held it upward.  I felt so relaxed in his hands.  I felt Bill cum first and then I came.  After a few minutes we went to the bathroom to clean up.  Bill kissed me again.  We went back to bed and he climbed back into my bed.  He said "OK?"  I answered "OK."

I fell asleep in his arms not knowing that this would be the start of something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment