Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Grocery Store Clerk

Grocery Store Clerk

Story by Jay

I spotted him in the dairy isle at my local grocery store.  He worked for the grocery story and was a stock boy.  He would look at me and follow my every move.  I tried to be friendly and say hello.  But he just stared at me.

One day, I decided to strike up a conversation.



aa



I told him that the store sure was deserted.  He looked around to verify what I was saying then he unzipped his pants and showed me his cock surrounded with black curly pubes.  I was now speechless.  I took a step closer and he did not move.  I asked "Is there some place more private?"  He motioned for me to follow him.  He went through a set of double doors to the back of the store.  I looked around and the store seemed too emptied.  I took a deep breath and followed after him.



He took me to a men's room stationed in the back of the store.  It was for employees only.  He took off his shirt.  He was slender with some muscles probably from lifting stock.  He had a trial of hair running down to his public area.  He motioned for me to take off my shirt and I did that.  He smiled.



He then dropped his pants to the floor.  I got a better view of his cock and very bush public area.  He climbed out of his pants and told me to do the same.  I felt safe behind the locked door to this area so I went ahead and took my pants and briefs off.  My cock was super hard, more so than his.



He started to playing with his cock and his muscles tensed as he stroked his cock.  I did the same as he did.  My cock was hard and he stared at it.  He turned around and bent over to reveal his ass hole.



I stuck my cock between his ass crack and found his ass hole.  I pushed and he was real tight.  I pushed harder and I was now in his ass.  I started to fuck him.  He alternated between grunting and moaning.  I started to fuck him faster.  He leaned against the sink and I pumped until I came.  I removed my cock and wiped my cock on some toilet tissue.  He was holding his cock and it was dripping with cum.  I handed him some tissue and he wiped it clean.  I got dressed as he continued to clean himself.

We left the men's room together and he went out the double doors first and then I followed.  I told him thanks and see him next time.He smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment