Monday, April 18, 2016

Visit the Woods - Part 2

Visit the Woods

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2




After examining each other, we sat back.  I wanted him as much as he wanted me.  We had explored each other bodies and we felt it was time for more.  His eyes were glued to my body as my eyes were glued to his body.  He had planned for meeting someone.    



We looked around and we were the only ones around.  But to play safe he whispered "Can I see your ass?"  I was surprised to hear him say that.  But I quickly turned around.



I turned around and let his eyes explore my ass.  His hands grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart to reveal my ass hole.  I felt his finger goes closer to my ass hole.  He ran his finger around it and then pressed inward as his finger entered my ass.  He whispered "Follow me."



He took me to the edge of the lake where he had a blanket laying on the ground.  He embraced me and slowly laid me down on the blanket.  My legs went up as his cock found my ass hole and he started to enter me.  His cock head pokes a few times and he felt resistance to his cock.  He pressed and he entered me.  I felt the stretch of my ass hole as he started to pump my ass.

It was a beautiful setting and I enjoyed the moment.  I came first and he followed shortly afterwards.  We used the water from the lake to clean up.  We dressed and as I turned to leave he stopped me.

He gave me a card with his phone number on it.  "Call me." he said.

I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment