Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Morning Wood

Morning Wood 

Story by Jay

I woke up and felt my cock pushing at the covers.  I took off the covers and saw that I was hard as a steel rod.  I needed relief.  I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 10.



I grabbed my cock and waved it in the air.  I needed relief and it would arrive shortly.  I checked the clock again.  It was almost time.



I knew I could jack off but I wanted more.  I looked at the clock again.  Only a few minutes has ticked by.  Precum was oozing out of the tip of my cock.  I looked at the clock and wondered "Where is he?"



I heard the door open and felt relief.  He was finally home from work.  He came into my bedroom and saw me laying there naked.  He undressed and immediately started to service my cock taking it deep into his mouth and sucking my cock.  I looked over at the clock and thought "Right on time."

No comments:

Post a Comment